chapter : 12(Bakery)

Looking at the bare bun, Lui Haihan lifts her into air and asked her with a stern voice," why is little Qianqian walking naked". Looking at her father's serious face Lui Qianqian know she is in trouble.

"Qianqian got water on her dress and dress became sticky. Qianqian doesn't want to trouble others to wash extra dress. So Qianqian didn't wear any dress". Said the bun looking at her father with an solemn expression.

Looking at his daughter who is explaining as though she didn't do anything worng, he said,"Bring your soiled dress, let papa see how it became". Seeing his daughter's guilt expression he became amused. Though he might ask his wife to teach his daughter, she didn't know the seriousness of the situation and his wife is a little soft hearted towards their daughter and may give in to her.

At the end of world there is no privacy, people has to be very cautious towards their surroundings. In his two years of apocalypse Lui Haihan saw many strange people with abnormal behaviour and disgusting personalities.

Looking at the small patch of water mark, he didn't get angry but put the dress away and changed the subject,"Qianqian did you see super hero movie". Listening to to movie name little girls eyes sparkled and nodded her head with enthusiasm.

"Daddy didn't see that movie can you tell daddy super hero story". Settling her beside him on sofa he asked. Little Qianqian started describing the movie in her words.

"Once upon a time there is a poor boy, since he is a child no one talked to him. He is soo hungry but no one gave him food. Some people beat him but he didn't complain. Then one day the poor boy is adopted by a kind grandma. The kind grandma gave him lot of food and the little boy lived happily with the kind grandma. Then one day.....". Looking at her father's who is seriously listening to her, she tried hard to remember the story with her little brain and continued.

"Then one day a bad guy came and killed the kind grandma. Then the little boy cried a lot and hated the bad guy. When he was sad a magician came and gave the little boy superpowers to punish bad guys. Then he worked super hard, exercise a lot and grow stronger. He beats monsters and bad guys. Every one watches him on TV and thank him".

After hearing the story Lui Haihan looked at her seriously and said, "little girl will you work hard with your father to beat monsters and become super hero".

"Can I get super powers papa", asked little girl with excited face.

"Yes, see even i has super powers". He brought a chocolate from his warehouse and gave it to little girl. "But if you want to fight with your father, you have to work hard and behave like a good girl. Can you do it ?"

Seeing little can nodding her head enthusiastically he asked, "will superheroes run naked".

Sticking her tongue out little dumpling wore her clothes and promised not to take her clothes at random and said, "Daddy can I become like powerpuff girls". Though he didn't see it he remember it being a cartoon so he said," yes you can become one, but you have to do as dad says and train hard only then will you get superpowers".

Grinning the little girl ran away. Next he fixed a bed in an empty room and have it to Aunt chen, who helps his wife in household work. Aunt chen has been working for him for 10 years even before he married his wife, she has no relatives and came with them to capital without much thought. Though his driver uncle wang didn't come with them as he has a son in Acity.

Next few days he decided to prepare his family psychologically for apocalypse. He made them watch a lot of horror and apocalyptic movies. Though they opposed seeing his serious expression they finally relented.

Seeing the horror movies Lui Haihan thought Zombies are rather better watching. His farm has also leveled up to level 4, 3 more land plots and bakery are unlocked. Now he has 15 plots of land and a new building has appeared to the side of warehouse.

His phone showed 10,000 gold coins to unlock bakery. He sold almost half of the products produced by farm to unlock bakery. Bread has been most used food in early stages of apocalypse and if he can produce bread constantly he can easily exchange it for crystal nuclei.

He just needs to add required items to bakery through his phone and the produced bread directly stores into warehouse.

These past few days his family has been eating farm products, though there seems to be no noticeable change they became rather energetic. Based on his observations his farm products are rather tasty. He has also been adding his well water to their water resources.

He doesn't want his family to have any casualties. On start of apocalypse those who are weak are easy to become zombies. He downloaded many movies and lot of cartoons. Electricity has never been a problem for him even in his past life. He shopped like crazy with his remaining money.