chapter - 25

Putting the teal crystal core in Qianqian palm, Lui Haihan smiled. It's really fate that the first core they earned is suitable for the little one.

"Qianqian try to feel the energy in your body and infuse it into the crystal" Lui Haihan slowly explained.

Looking at the shining object Qianqian eyes brightened. But as a obedient girl she tried to feel energy in her body as her dad told.

Even after a long time she can't feel anything like that. Seeing her wrinked face, Lui Haihan know she failed but he didn't get disappointed.

"Qianqian dad knows you can run fast. So next time you practice hold this crystal in your hand and run as fast as you can"

"Yes daddy Qianqian can run as fast as power puff girls"

Hearing this Lui Haihan chuckled.

"Yes, my baby is super powerful"

Being praised Qianqian became happy, even though she was called baby by her father she generously forgave him.

As a child maybe Qianqian cannot differentiate the energy in her body, but subconsciously she began to use it. So when she uses her speed ability it also activates the energy in the crystal nucleus and slowly the energy in it merge with her innate energy.

This is not much effective compared to directly absorbing the energy, but it makes it easier for the little one.

At dinner time Yang Wei made rice using basmati breed to celebrate their gaining of crystal nucleus.

Rich aroma floated into the room, the long grains looked specially tempting. With it Yang Wei made different type of dishes.

As a imported good this special breed is of high quality and costly. Even then Lui Haihan gritted his teeth to by 200 kg of rice.

Every one eat upto last grain.

"Sister in law, today dishes are really delicious" showing a excellent sign with his fingers, Zhang Yong licked his lips savoring the after taste.

Even Qianqian ate without complaining. Seeing them satisfactory Yang Wei became happy.

Lui Haihan replaced their drinking water with well water. With the constant nourishment everyone's physical and mental health raised a step.

They began to talk about some insignificant things and some gossips. Looking it is late Lui Haihan instructed everyone to get some sleep.

Holding the fragrant body Lui Haihan began to think about the future plan. He don't want to be caught off guard in any situation. Thinking he gradually drifted into sleep.
-------------------------------
S CITY

In Gu Cheng's embrace Bai Lian stared at the white ceiling. She now understood that maybe the protagonists golden fingers are not meant to be robbed, if done then they may become useless.

Now that this route is cut off, she has to plan something else. As she frantically tried remembering the plot, the person beside her started to hold her tightly.

He began to tremble as though he is experiencing some pain his lips moved as he called out,"Lili, lili ....".

Hearing this words Bai Lian eyes showed a sarcastic smile. If one looked at it carefully they can see a sadness hidden in her eyes.