chapter : 6 (collecting supplies)

Next day after harvesting maize he started to plan for collecting supplies. While working he has different acquaintance in different places, collecting supplies is not difficult for him he just have to spend money.

He first went to rent a warehouse which is 1 km from his house. Next he called his old acquaintances to help him collect supplies like food, vegetables, fruits, snacks, medicine, different things like water purifiers, solar panels etc. He just needs to make a list and all are delivered to his warehouse.

Those who are working in this line for long time know not to ask questions, they are fast and quick witted. Though they may have taken extra money here and there, he doesn't mind he just wants the task to be completed quickly.

Later he started ordering clothes this task is the easiest one, he just needs to open a clothing website and it shows what every one needs in categories like kids, men, women and each with summer clothes,  winter clothes etc.

Looking at it he just opened each category and brought a lot of clothes from different web stores. He didn't buy any branded clothes, just normal presentable clothes. In apocalypse wearing those branded and neat clothes is like pasting I am rich note on face. Those clothes he ordered are brought to his new house by evening.

He decided to make the last room as a room to store supplies. After arranging the clothes in the room he went to warehouse. He used his mobile space to move the supplies from ware house to his house though it took about 5 trips. It's better to avoid lot of suspicion its already noticed by others  when he ordered lot of clothes, maybe they though someone is moving.

Two rooms are used to fill the entire supplies, he used a lock to these two rooms. This flat he brought is very big and has lot of rooms thats why it costs a lot, using two rooms for supplies doesn't matter.

He called a carpenter to develop secret mechanisms to these two rooms. Later when apocalypse broke down militarily checks every house first to eliminate zombie's, if his supplies were discovered that would do him no good. Having a lot of money makes things easy and fast.

By evening he became exhausted and went to lay down on bed.
Opening he phone he again harvested wheat and planted it again. The level 2 exp bar is half full after he leveled it to third level carrot and radish would be unlocked.

Collecting gold coins became a hassle, because he cannot plant grains from outside in farm, he has to buy it with gold coins it became a limitation in fast leveling. Though it is like this he thought it is powerful.

He booked flight for next day and rested. He collected all daily necessities, what he lack now are weapons. Though wepons become powerless against zombies in latter part of apocalypse, they will always remain things to intimidate people. People are scary compared to zombies, zombies only have instincts of hunger and fear.

Next day he flew to A city, by the time he came home it was already afternoon. When he came he saw his sister eating with his daughter and wife. 'It's weekend right, I forgot' he went to table and sat on chair.

"Brother" exclaimed his sister. Looking at his sister who beamed at him, his heart softened. He patted her head. His sister is known for her aloofness but she expresses her emotions only to people who are close to her.

These three people are his treasures, filling him with positive energy to move forward. " Daddy" came a very aggrieved voice. Looking at his daughter's face he chuckled and patted her head. "Let's talk after eating". Thus they  ate a heart warming lunch. After eating he looked at his wife who also looked at him.

"we are moving to capital, I brought a 3 bedroom  flat there we will be moving tomorrow" looking at their shocked faces he know it is difficult suddenly asking them to move out, but he doesn't have any enough time.

"I know you are dissatisfied with my sudden decision not consulting you, but I would never harm my own family whatever I do has it's own reason. You will understand why I am doing these things later" with that he looked at his family members.

His wife looked shocked but gradually accepted and nodded her head. His daughter didn't understand any thing and giggling sitting on her mother's lap. Seeing his sister want to say something  he called her to his study to talk. He wanted to talk privately to his sister.

"Brother do I need to change to college in capital" looking at his sisters face that seem to imagine how going to new college will be like, he became amused.

"You are not changing college, but this month you are not going to college and will come with us to capital. You can go to college from next month. I will help you apply for leave." Though he know she couldn't attend college hereafter he didn't want to frighten her.

Looking at her brothers determined face Lui yang nodded, his brother normally wasn't this stubborn on small matters, maybe he does have a reason think like this she no longer questioned him.

Looking at his sister who is smiling, different from the depressed her from his previous life, he vowed to protect her precious smile. His sister is not week hearted though Gu Cheng broke up with her in his previous life although a litted sad she latter tried being positive about life.

It was at that time his sister developed her healing magic and was exposed to outside world. After they spent almost an year running hear and there escaping from many people that she became depressed. She thought she became a burden for him and put his life at risk, but she doesn't know he is only fighting to be alive for her and his wife. After both of them died he was easily captured.