chapter: 2 ( past )

Lui Haihan has been involved in underworld and formed his own team comprising of around 100 members. Though he has been careful not to get involved in anything risky he did has enemies, superficially he did business.  After death of his parents in car accident his sister became his responsibility and motivation, life has been hard but he did find his own happiness formed his own family and ability to provide his sister for life in case something goes wrong.

Everything has been good until he started developing symptoms like dizziness, nausea and has been diagnosed with advanced tumor in brain, it's located in deep and sensitive area such that current technology cannot cure it. One year is the most time he has been given, the always steady him started to panic.

  He has been involved in many dangerous things has many enemies, if he is not hear who is going to protect his family. He thought about leaving his gang and going far away with his family but his vice captain Bai lan is involved in an accident and lost her memory, he cannot leave his brothers and leave them to an unreliable  person.

The only answer he can think of is to separate his family from him and his team. Thus like coward he chose to divorce, with this at least he can die in peace. He is a dececive person, upon thinking he directly gave divorce agreement to his wife. She would get house, car, 10 million cash and child, not careing how much she opposed he pressured her until she gave in.

Who would have thought that one month after their divorce apocalypse breakdown occurred killing many. It also brought many changes in his body, the power running through his body gave a chance for him to suppress his tumor. After apocalypse started he went first to save his sister because she lives in dormitory with many people and extremely unsafe. After finding his sister, he went in search for his family excitedly only to see dead body of his child. She has been bitten by a zombie, her body couldn't suppress the virus leading to her death.

His wife started hating him, she asked him why he wasn't there when they needed him the most. He couldn't answer, he didn't try explaining any further because he thought he didn't deserve any forgiveness.

Maybe if he didn't divorce his child may not die or if he was little fast he may save her, these thoughts constantly plunged him. His daughter death had taken a heavy toll on both on them.

His wife may look week and submissive person but she is actually strong willed in face of adversity and can adapt to circumstances. She decisively left him and he cannot stop her. Later he has been burdened with his resposibility as a captain. He has to feed and protect them, death of members of group has become his responsibility and their family members began to take advantage of him.

  His ability at first was powerful so that many showed admiration and followed him, but as time goes by his level up speed is so slow compared to others. Compared to him Bai lian who he thought unreliable has became lot famous in his gang, she seems to know what to do in specific situation as though she is familiar with apocalypse and her fire ability leved up lot faster compared to others.

Though he has been observing from side lines as she grew powerful and popular in the gang he didn't say much, anyways he had already thought of handling captain position to her. He thought this maybe good, then he can take good care of his sister and protect his wife in secret.

Later after half an year into apocalypse all members agreed to Bai lan as captain and called him incompetent, he and his sister has been kicked out of gang.

Though he has been upset he didn't kick up a fuss, without power he have no intention of fight. His sister has later developed healing magic. News regarding his sister ability has been spread all around. He don't know who leaked this news then but many people tried approaching his sister with hidden intention.

His sister lui yang is a beautiful person, when she was in her college first year her senior Gu cheng started pursuing her, he was a famous person among students and lot handsome and came from rich family and an ideal partner. He easily moved his sister's heart and uptill now they started dating for three years. Later he went to inherit his family business and became Ceo.

After apocalypse has started he broke up with his sister telling he has never loved her and had only been playing with her. Later he conformed his relation with Bai lan as his new girlfriend. This led to his sister's depression. Later she was captured by one of the famous group. He tried all his best to save her but he was not powerful enough leading to his sister's death committing suicide.

Before he recovered from his sister's death he was hit with news of his wife's death. She went to do tasks and encountered a high level zombie leading to their whole party wipe. He thought his family has lot of misfortunes uptill later he was captured by Bai lian did he know that they are deliberately harmed. Before she killed him Bai lian told him many thing about how this is a fluff novel world she read previously and transmigrated hear and his sister and Gu cheng are protagonists of this story.

She even told him how she became powerful with his ruby which is written to be golden fingure found by his sister and how she spread information of his sister having healing power and how she killed his wife maliciously and blaming on zombie.

After learning this he hated her so much but he can only watch as she slowly torture him to death. At that moment he thought if given a chance he would take revenge on her. Who know he would be reborn, those who wronged him in his past life he would pay them back in this life.