chapter - 22

S city base

Lin Feng listened to the debates between the military officials, related to the food supply and dispatching of rescue team. He is a businessman, he don't fully understand these rescue operations. He just gave some minor ideas with some understanding of apocalypse based on Lui Haihan description of apocalypse.

After discussion of the major problems he went to his assigned residency. Taking a quick shower he went to kitchen to cook a simple dish.

Knock........

Hearing the knock on door, he opened the door to see someone he least want to see now. After the start of apocalypse due to quick preparations he has done and collection of large quantities of supplies, his position in base rose giving him right to talk. There is this person Gu Cheng who also collected supplies and always opposes him.

Underneath his expressionless face this person is fully black bellied. Now seeing him outside his door Lin Feng has no intention of letting Gu Cheng in.

Looking at him with a frown Lin Feng asked " talk " .

Without much expression Gu Cheng said in his cold voice, " Do you want to talk about the base business outside ?".

Letting him in, they both discussed about some issues and cooperation in dealing with some of them. On normal days both of them may oppose each other but both know what is important than blindly opposing each other now.

After discussing Gu Cheng eyes showed a rare trace of appreciation in the depth of his eye which is not noticed on his expressionless face.

Looking at the impatient face which is subtly reminding him to get lost Gu Cheng spoke as though asking casually," Are you in contact with Lui Ying, I lost contact with her. I'm afraid anything happening to her "

Listening to his words Lin Feng laughed angrily, "Gu Cheng, every person only has so much patience. If you think I stepped back because I'm afraid of you, then you're delusional. I'm afraid of hurting her in between our fight. Don't think I didn't know about the little bi*ch you're raising. This is the end, don't approach Lui Ying from now on, this time I won't sit back but fight you to end."

Before Gu Cheng exploded with anger there is a knock on the door accompanied by a charming voice, " Cheng ge, are you there."

Listening to her voice Gu Cheng tight brows relaxed and walked to door. Seeing this Lin Feng sneered, " Really green tea. "

After they left Lin Feng closed his door with bang. Entering kitchen he cooked a bowl of egg noodles and sat on sofa to eat. His heart very much wanted to see Lui Ying but he cannot leave Lin family and move to capital. He vowed to protect Lin family which provided him with the warmth of family.

After his mother's death he became an orphan going hungry every day before he was taken into Lin family, thus this gratitude he will never forget. Only few people know he is Lin family's adopted son, Gu Cheng is one of them.

He can only hope that Lui Ying is fine in capital with her brother's protection. He know how much she is important to her brother, thinking about that he gradually relaxed. He believed in Lui Haihan , after the mess is solved he decided to chase Lui Ying and determined to win her.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Capital city

Seeing the person on the bed showing signs of waking up Aunt Wang rushed to inform Lui Haihan.

Su Jinze upon waking up felt as if he is immersed in a ice, he felt as though he has an extreme power hidden in his small body which can cause wild destruction. He is a person of high IQ and naturally understood that he gained some sort of superpowers, which may help him in survival.