chapter - 26

His farm game has reached level 14. Sandwich and biscuits in the bakery are unlocked. He adding the raw materials like wheat, milk, vegetables as described, with 5 mins as preparation time for sandwiches and 10 for biscuits.

Golden sandwich appeared before him after 5 mins. It's fragrance made him salivate. Taking a bite, the melting of cheese in his mouth made him amazed. The toasted crunchy bread, the taste of vegetables. He felt like it's the best sandwich he ever had.

Clearing up the crumbs, he glanced at the plate of biscuits that appeared. He took a bite of the milk biscuit, Satisfied with the taste.

Most of the things from the game are westernized like food, clothing. But he got no problem with that. He has a family who cook for him at home.

Maybe after leveling up to 15 he can unlock other buildings. As level increases it becomes too hard to levelup.

He read about portable spaces in some online novels his sister forced him to read, but comparatively he likes his space. His space has got the ability to upgrade and also doing things like farming doesn't require labour, this made him happy.

Though his space is not flexible to do things for now, he believes that it will bring him surprise in future.

Glancing at the 70 plots of field, grown with various vegetables, he unlocked his phone to harvest and planted different crops.

Bringing a reclining chair, he sat in open space beside the villa. The gentle breeze made him squint his eyes and he slowly drifted to dreamland.

By the time he woke up and returned to his room it is already 3am. Looking at his wife sleeping, he covered her with a blanket.

His wife has wood ability. She generally practice with vines, making then grow and to help her in work.

When he started collecting supplies he also brought some pots. He remembered that his wife likes planting, so he collected around 25 pots.

Bringing 10 pots out, he placed them in the balcony. They have closed balcony with glass, on the back side of their home. Before apocalypse he covered them with film, except the upper slant of the glass.

He filled the pots with soil from his space. By the time he completed the work it was 5am.

With apocalypse comes the change in climate to extremes. But Plants that are grown with wood element are very resilient to variations in temperature, thus he is not much worried.

Walking into the bathroom, he removed his shirt and looked into mirror. As a gang leader, he was involved in many fights, resulting in many scars over his body.

Looking into mirror he can see that most of the scars became lighter in color. Washing all the soil off his hands, he took a bath.

As he came out he was pounced on by his wife.

"Oh! my dear! Did you prepare those planting space for me"

Seeing her excited appearance he chuckled. Giving a light kiss on her forehead, he replied,"anything for my dear wife"

Seeing her childish appearance, he wish time freeze at this point.