chapter - 23

Seeing himself being surrounded by people he didn't know Su Jinze frowned. He became cautious.

Looking at the person's displeasure Lui Haihan started to explain the situation to avoid any misunderstanding. He explained about the apocalypse without any details about the abilities. Seeing him gradually relax his tight brows Lui Haihan exhaled.

After getting a soft thanks from Su Jinze, he went to his home. Intervening more will only cause the relation to worsen.

After knowing that her male god has woken up Lui Yang face brightened up. She wanted to visit him and see the real person, but she very much know this is not the correct time. Anyway he is their neighbor she definitely will have her chance to meet him.

Lui Haihan started to think about the important supplies he still has to collect.
Petrol and diesels are mandatory. Though he has already collected weapons they are not enough for long run. This evening he decided to clear these main issues, anyway food is not a main problem for him.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

After the people left Su Jinze walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. He turned several degrees pale due to recent fever, but he can feel power running through his body. He tried to release it. Seeing the frozen mirror Su Jinze felt surprised.

He tried releasing it for few times until he felt pain in his head, realizing he overused his power he stopped.

Apocalypse, zombies, end world these are not the terms he is unfamiliar to. But experiencing it himself made him complicated. Maybe this is for his own good atleast su family will not pursue him for now.

He sat on his bed to think what to do in future. To safe guard himself from Su family he really need a team of his own. Even in end times Su family will have its own power, to go against them is not wise decisions but in case he was left with no other choise he will have to. Thus he has to prepare for the unknown future ahead.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

In the following days Lui Haihan took his family to collect supplies. He has also collected lot of gold. They raided a police station for ammunition.

After he leveled up to 11 the bakery unlocked cup cakes.

All member of his family finally awakened. This may be due to nourishment of space food.

His wife awakened wood element. Zhang Yong - fire, Aunt Wang- water, his sister awakened healing as in his past life.

The most special one is his daughter who awakened speed ability. This result naturally surprised Lui Haihan, as a special ability speed has good potential.

For the next 10 days Lui Haihan started to train his family in shooting and usage of their abilities. All started to get used to apocalypse.

Waking up every day they kill zombies until afternoon and go home to rest. Again start at 3pm to  6 pm.

He paid special attention to his daughter. Mostly trained her in defense and escaping skills.

Brutality of apocalypse cause many people to grow up overnight. Strong survive and week will be buried. Those who realize this and overcome their fear to strive forward are only those who are qualified to survive in the end world.

On the 15 day of apocalypse Lui Haihan drove his car on the main road. Their destination is the shopping mall 6km from his home.