Chapter:14(apocalypse)

At around midnight Lui Haihan started having fever. He felt weak and sweat started dripping down. Looking at his wife and daughter who are having fever and trouble sleeping, he brought wet towel and started wiping their bodies.

After wiping them twice he felt soo weak that he cannot even lift his finger. Hearing some noises outside he decided to check next morning. Drinking some well water from his farm he went to sleep. By the morning all woke up it is already 10'0 clock. Everyone looked tired because of fever last night.

During breakfast he brought bread made in his farm bakery. They assumed that he brought it from collected supplies. He noticed that the maximum number of bread which can be produced is only 20 per day. This made his heart hurt, he sold almost half of products to unlock bakery to only get 20 peices per day and he still have to give raw products for them to be made.Yang Wei made sandwiches from bread. After eating breakfast everyone seemed energetic.

Lui Haihan felt changes in his body. He know products from farm are of superior quality, when his farm has been low level it has been barely noticeable but as level increases, particularly after farm upgrade these changes are easily noticeable. But the change he felt after eating the bread are too great. He felt as though he had been injected by an energetic agent.

After eating sandwiches he felt his physical exhaustion sweep away. Though there is no change in his spiritual energy, this type of food which can cause increases in stats of physical body if found by outsiders may cause nothing good.

At first he though he can directly sell his farm products to Lin Feng for more crystal nuclei, but for now it seems that he has to be very careful in what he sold. He decided to be extra cautious. Maybe he can sell his collected supplies.

He felt that it was worth the cost of unlocking the bakery. He noticed that after eating 2 peices there is no change. This means the maximum number of pieces that has effect are only 2. Even with eating many peices there will be no change. He dont know if it was permanent effect or only a temporary boost, he decided to carefully pay attention on the effect of food on his body.

After everyone ate their breakfast he told them not to go outside. Though there are no zombies for now it is better to be careful. Identification of zombies takes at least 2 days and development of abilities among humans will only occur after 5 days.

Humans bodies is constantly fighting to gain a upper hand over the virus. People with weak immune system becomes easily susceptible to the virus to become primary zombie. Later virus transmission takes place through zombie bites and scratches.

After checking his body Lui Haihan found that his ability reached level 2. This may have occurred due to yesterday events. He felt good physically and mentally. Though in his previous life progression of his cancer reduced by a lot he suffered from symptoms like dizziness, headaches and fatigue. Now he doesn't experience those.

Going out side he noticed that someone moved into the neighboring flat. Though the door is closed he found a pair of shoes outside and he did hear noise last night. Thinking someone has moved in last night. When he brought this apartment he was told that owner of room 301 rarely live hear. He thought when apocalypse start they would have 80% not be able to come and it will be free.

If the owner of that apartment is a good person it is better for him than it to be seized by military for rent. The problem is if the person in it became a zombie he could just clean it, but one with not so good personality will become a source of problems. For now he decided to observe and returned to his room.

After entering his room Lui Haihan took his phone out and harvested the radishes he has planted. He always has a doubt when he tried planting already harvested rice or wheat he could only do it manually. Thus if he want to plant the plots he has to always buy seeds.

The game store has a limited type of varieties of plants what would happen when he tried to plant other types. Can it be grown or not, this has been a main concern to him. When he collected supplies he has collected a lot variety of seeds, if it can't be grown they he can only sell those to people with wood ability. Those with wood ability can increase the growth of plants easily.

In his previous life he has seen people with wood ability. Low level people can increase rapid growth of plants and those with high abilities has high combat level with help of plants.