𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"I'll get going now. bye" a single nod was only your reply as you buttoned your school blouse.

the reddish brown haired girl, even though already bid her goodbye, stayed standing beside you. she seems like she's contemplating whether she'll really go or stay with you so you two can go out together.

although your face showed no emotions at all and just focused on fixing yourself, you're kinda pleased that she stayed as you have something to tell her that's been on your mind for quite some time now.

currently inside the empty school gym's storage room, the two of you just let silence take over. it's not an awkward one, tho. it's rather a comfortable one as the two of you are already very comfortable with each other.

you didn't actually plan to do her here and is not a fan of doing it in a public place but as you were about to go to your class, when you passed by the gym, the short haired suddenly grabbed your hand and dragged you inside the room.

you rejected her at first saying you're gonna be late on class (even though you don't really care and is just not in the mood) she still insisted and seeing the girl looking so stressed and frustrated, you felt pity and so you did her.

"y/n-san?" her small voice, sounding so sweet that could not break any glass snapped you away from your thoughts. finished with buttoning your top, you took a rubber band from your skirt's pocket and started tying your hair in a loose ponytail "what?" you raised a brow at her, asking.

"let's go now? classes have already started" a smile formed in her lips. "what's the point? im already late. ill surely just get detention if i show up now" you internally cringed when the terrorizing face of your math teacher who seems to really hate you despite you having good grades, appeared in your mind.

"oh," she quickly looked down. your brows furrowed and a chuckle flew out of your mouth as you already know what's on her mind. "im sorry, im just really stressed these days and... "

she paused for awhile so you took that as a chance to cut her off. "it's okay. im actually pleased that you dragged me here as i have something to tell you"

her orbs, the same color as her hair, looked straight at you. she didn't say anything, just waiting for you to speak.

"i want to end our.. relationship?"

it came out as a question rather than a statement as you're not sure on what to call the something between the two of you.

just a week and a half ago, kaori dragged you with her to meet an additional manager for the school's volleyball team. you thought that she's really attractive the moment you laid your eyes at her, and she obviously has thought the same thing about you as the same day of your first meeting, a kiss between you two happened.

the following days after that, the two of you clicked and so has decided to start your 'no-strings attached' relationship where if someone craves for pleasure, the other one has to give it. at first, you liked it as it helped you explore more things about your body that you haven't taken notice of before but now, it bore you out and kinda stresses you also. as she's sometimes very clingy and slightly annoying, especially when she gets horny but you're not in the mood and wants to study instead, resulting in her throwing a fit.

"w-what?" her eyes suddenly glistened.

fuck, don't tell me.

"yukie, you do still remember our rules, right?" she didn't spoke nor move, obviously not knowing what to say, you didn't mind and just continued. "if one wants to end it, the other one should immediately accept, no more questions, and would just continue as normal friends"

her head hung low as she slowly nodded. "do.. you like someone now?" her question didn't surprised you at all as you have expected that.

"nope" you sighed and looked down at the white watch on your right wrist. "i just want to focus on my studies now as we're already third year students" i looked back at her and smiled. "don't you also want to focus on your studies, yukie-san?"

she stared at you for awhile not saying anything. but after a few minutes, a small smile crept on her face as she vigorously nodded her head. "y-yeah! okay then, good luck on your studies, y/n-san. i really enjoyed the company that you gave me these past few days"

was her final words as she didn't wait for your reply, not that you have any, as she hurriedly turned her heel and dashed out of the storage room.

and now, im alone.

you remained standing there for a few minutes, enjoying the relaxing time that silence gives.

now, where should i go? my next class would start 30 minutes from now. your feet started moving, heading towards the closed door of the room. mind flying away, thinking of where should you spend the next 30 minutes.

mind still hasn't returned to your body, you grabbed the handle of the door and pushed it open only to be greeted by a familiar black haired male standing a ruler away from you.

his blue eyes pierced at you with his slightly thick eyebrows furrowed.

"oh, akaashi"

you obviously know him as kaori, one of their managers and your best friend, always drags you with her, thus you also befriending the members of your school's volleyball team.

you're now good friends with all the players, as they're very easy to get along with, especially the owl-looking captain. but to this one, you had a hard time befriending him. not because he gives you attitude or something, he's just so distant. that resulted in you giving up on trying to be part of his friends list and has then only treated him civilly.

"y/n-san" he gave you a small polite smile. you noticed how his eyes scanned you from up and down but you didn't mind it.

you sighed as the awkward air between you two took over. "uhm, so, you need anything from the storage room?" you smiled trying to fight the awkwardness away.

"no. just happened to pass by"

and there goes the silence again.

the fuck, i need to get out of here. i can't stay in an awkward air, it's suffocating me!

"oh, ok, then" you nodded and forced out a chuckle. you turned your body sideways. "i'll go now, bye!" the small heels on your shoes suddenly sounded so loud as it collided with the gym's floor.

"wait" your brows was quick to form a straight line when a hand grasp your right wrist. "what?" your confused orbs met his emotionless pair.

"there's a visible hickey on your left thigh, you should cover that up"

was his last words before letting go of your wrist and calmly walking towards the opened door of the gym.

he walked out leaving you frozen in the spot as you looked down at the fresh mark on your left thigh, panicking.

i need to go to the clinic, i need band-aids!

the next chapters would be shorter, hehehehehe

it may seem boring, but trust me, it'll be exciting soon (i hope)

- kina <3