𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"where's yukie?" your head went up, coming face to face with your brown haired friend, her hair in its usual ponytail.

her eyes had surprised and confused emotions swirling in them. "obviously not here" you sighed and planted your head back in your bag that you placed on the table to serve as your pillow.

"hoe, what did you do?" you heard the sound of the chair facing you move followed by kaori's fake ass cough. "i did nothing. just ended what we had"

your brows furrowed, head still buried in your bag as you didn't heard anything from kaori. curious of her reaction, you slowly moved your head to look up at her.

but the grin painted on her face made your already furrowed brows furrow deeper.

why is she happy?

does she like yukie?

she's happy that she could finally make her move on yukie?

and there goes your overthinking ass again.

"if you're thinking why im happy" brows still furrowed, to the point that you probably look like the red angry bird, you quickly nodded. "i could see that she's starting to have feeling for you, y/n"

i could also see. you stayed quiet.

"so yeah, what you did is actually a good thing. now, that you finally ended your horny relationship with her, she could easily move on as im sure, what she feels for you right now is just infatuation and isn't that deep"

you nodded at your friend's words, amazed that she knows all these when she's never dated anyone.

"let's change topic now... YOU HOE WHY'D YOU SKIP ALL OUR CLASSES?!" and for once, you wished to continue talking about your 'horny relationship', as what she calls it. "can we change the topic, again?" you asked in a small voice, eyes pleading as you're really not in the mood to explain given as you've just woke up from a long slumber.

the two of you are currently behind the school, a spot where there are old, damaged chairs and tables that would give up and fly to the paradise of woods.

and yes, paradise of woods is real.

according to your grade school teacher.

she said that that's the place where all the souls of broken chairs and tables fly to. dumb, you know, but you kinda believed in it when you were a dumb kid.

you're still dumb up until today, but at least you're not a kid anymore.

"what are you thinking of?"

"stupid thoughts that doesn't make sense" you honestly answered.

pinocchio raised me well.

"oh" she chuckled. you were about to bury back your head in your bag when kaori suddenly clapped her hands, an annoying thing that she does whenever she remembers something.

"my cousin's throwing a party tonight! you're coming with me!"

of course, she doesn't give you any chance to decline, but it's not like you were gonna decline anyway. you're close with her cousin and bitch, his parties are lit. as fuck.

"cool. what time?" you're very much excited. tonight would be the first party that you'll attend this month.

"seven. ill pick you up and hoe, would you please paint emotions on your face for once?"

"sure. wait, ill just get a paintbrush" you lazily fixed your posture and acted like you were getting an imaginary paintbrush from an imaginary cabinet beside you. "is that a joke?"