𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"y/n-san, mind if i sit beside you?" your mouth that was about to devour the sandwich in your hand closed and head perked up, a smile quickly formed on your lips meeting yukie's eyes.

this is nice. she's not acting distant and awkward.

"yukie! here, here!" before you could even open your mouth again to speak, kaori was fast to beat you to it.

the brown haired patted the spot beside her as you went back to eating.

yukie's gave kaori a smile but sat down beside you. the brown haired's happy expression soon turned into a confused one but was quick to return it back to a happy one.

"did kaori-san tag you to the team's practice, again?" the girl who sat beside you opened up a topic and started eating the food on her tray.

"yes-"

"no!"

you both answered at the same time.

yukie chuckled and munched on her burger. "she willingly went with me to skip her classes"

the reddish brown haired perked her brows at you, chuckling. you shrugged. not denying nor admitting. 

she's saying the truth, but of course, i won't admit it.

"kaori-senpai"

three heads snapped at the direction of the voice and eyes landed on the second-year setter.

"keiji, come sit with us!"

the black haired male, hands holding a tray filled with various snacks, which you are sure are all not for him, bowed his head slightly and sat beside kaori.

yukie and kaori continued eating, not minding the only male. "are those all for you?" even though the answer is obvious, you still asked to start a conversation.

he doesn't look awkward at all. he just prefers to be quiet.

you mentally smirked as your eyes landed on the group of girls sitting in a table behind akaashi, obviously lusting for him.

hmm, not gonna lie. he really is worth lusting for.

"no, most are for bokuto-san" he gave you a tight-lipped smile. his eyes are not even showing any emotions!

"he just went to get something. he'll be here soon" already finished eating, you grabbed your apple juice box, guiding the straw to your lips with your fingers, and took a sip of it.

"ah, i use that brand too!" you planted your left elbow on the table and placed your chin on your palm.

just casually sipping on your juice as you and akaashi listened to the two managers conversation about the brand of hair products they're using.

the setter's eyes however, went from yukie and kaori to you. eyes unconsciously landing on your lips, wrapped around the small plastic straw.

a tiny smile plastered on your face as you continued listening to them. out of habit, you moved your right foot side to side.

not expecting akaashi's foot is just beside yours.

act normal. it's an accident!

and so you did. after you accidentally hit his foot, you didn't bother take a glance at him at all and just fixed your stare at the scene of kaori and yukie talking.

akaashi staring at you for a second then slightly shaking his head and returning his attention to his team's managers didn't escaped your peripheral vision.

but your brows were quick to furrow, feeling a tap on the side of your right foot.

the fuck?

you unwrapped your lips from the straw and placed your juice box on the table.

thinking he needs something, you turned your head to the male sitting on the chair facing you.

he has his usual calm expression, still looking at the now bickering females. yet his foot is still tapping yours every 2 seconds.

is he bored? does he wanna play? just what is this boy's deal?

you squinted your eyes at him, trying to figure what's on his mind as his foot still kept tapping to yours.

moments passed and still can't figure him out, you gave a defeated sigh and decided to just ignore him.

but you simply can't do that as in just seconds after you returned your attention to yukie and kaori, his foot's light tapping turned into stomping.

he deadass stomped on your wittle foot.

retreating your feet away from his, you hissed in pain. that immediately caught the two girls' attention. "what's wrong, y/n-san?" yukie was the first one to ask, eyes coated with concern.

"oh, yeah. just bit my tongue" you awkwardly chuckled. kaori playfully rolled her eyes and yukie sighed before going back to their conversation about shampoos.

fuck, that hurts like a bitch!

wanting to avenge your precious white socks that is now surely marked with akaashi's dirty shoe, you slowly moved your right foot, feeling where his foot is and then stomped on it.

very much to your displeased and the complete opposite of your earlier reaction, his expression remained the same.

only a smirk slowly crept to his lips, that angered you even more.

this boi-

scratch the romantic under the table feet tapping,

you and akaashi literally stomped on each other's feet, mercilessly.

but quietly. trying not to make any sound that could catch the managers' attentions.

he didn't show any mercy to your white socks and you didn't show any remorse dirtying his shoe too.

"HEY HEY HEY, LET'S EAT!"

even after bokuto arrived, and started eating the food akaashi left for him, your stomping session continued.

that only stopped when the school's bell rang, signalling lunch time is over and the five of you stood up.

"what happened to that?" you looked down and sarcastically smirked seeing your once white socks, went on an upgrade and has turned the color of a chocolate.

is the sole of his shoe dirtier than my mind?

"well, luckily im wearing black shoes. my only problem is the socks" you muttered, not expecting for the suspect to hear.

"you should wear black socks next time, y/n-san" were the black haired devil's final words as he and his captain turned the opposite way.