𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"tone it down, y/n" akaashi chuckled on your neck after he sucked the skin there earning a gasp from you.

four days have passed since you found out about him being the mysterious man who fucked you on kian's party.

and now, currently inside one of the stalls in the girls' restroom, having a hot make out session with your back on the wall, legs parted with the black haired setter's knee pressed on your clothed womanhood.

you could say, it escalated quickly.

"stop teasing" you pinched his arm lightly. you have far been gone from your sanity and the only thing you want now is to have him ram inside you.

akaashi chuckled at your neediness.

but the sexual air in the room vanished upon hearing the door opened followed by footsteps and a voice of someone very familiar to the two of you.

"please hurry up! the other stalls are locked. i don't want to pee in my pants!"

she banged multiple times on the door of the toilet stall you're currently in.

fuck fuck fuck.

FUCK

akaashi hurriedly buttoned up his top and fixed his hair, by messing it more. he said messy hair attracts girls.

he's not wrong there.

"gotta go" he placed a kiss on your cheeks and in seconds, he's out of the girls' restroom.

leaving you, back still learning on the wall, a panting mess, nervous.

and kaori, head moving from the door where akaashi just dashed out, to you. her lips were parted as her right hand slowly made its way to cover her mouth.

you immediately covered your ears and closed your eyes when her ear-piercing shriek attacked your eardrums.

you mentally prayed for all the saints, angels and god to save you from the extreme embarrassment that's starting to devour your whole.

"H-HE RAILED YOU?!"

so short.

but

epilogue's near since i don't really know what else to write since this story was supposed to be really short (like only have 5-6 chapters) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im so sorry :>