𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"oh, so you found me"

you furrowed your brows. akaashi glanced at you before staring straight ahead, drinking from his water bottle.

currently lunch time, you waited for the team to go out of the gym, leaving only akaashi, before going in.

after bokuto accidentally spilled everything yesterday, you couldn't sleep at all last night. too many thoughts are occupying your mind.

"it's really you, huh" you scoffed. "why are you so calm?"

even though it was already so obvious as you saw his initials on the handkerchief, a piece of you still hoped that maybe.. bokuto was wrong. maybe, they just have the same initials and they bought the handkerchiefs in the same place.

now, it's confirmed...

how the fuck should i act now?!

"why?" you snapped from your thoughts when he turned his back at you and started walking towards the bleachers. you quickly followed.

"should i panic?" he finally stopped walking and faced you, now grabbing his bag.

yes? ah, no?

"i don't know!" you exclaimed, frustrated.

his attractive chuckle attacked your eardrums. "oh, y/n. i could see, you're very frustrated right now. why is that?"

why is this brute asking why?

"you're not even curious how i found out?" you asked instead, ignoring his previous dumb question.

"bokuto-san, right?"

he gave you a tight-lipped smile as you examined his expression.

he legit looks like he doesn't really care.

"how'd you know?" his brow quirked.

"so, it's really him?"

"what?" his questions are making me feel more and more stupid.

"i thought you're smart enough to find me out by yourself. i was simply joking when i asked if it was bokuto" he laughed lowly as you stared at him in disbelief.

it.. was a joke?

"let me guess.. he spilled it to you accidentally" he sounded so sure that even though it was meant to be a question, it sounded more like a statement.

"at this point, you should just become a fortune teller"

not knowing what to say, do or ask next, you turned your back on him and started to fast-walk.

"where are you going?" you heard his footsteps following you but you didn't dare turn your head at him.

embarrassment is slowly creeping into you as you just finally processed everything.

"cafeteria. im hungry. i already asked you everything i have in mind, goodbye i guess" your lips are slightly shaking as you spoke.

you're not nervous. just embarrassed. very embarrassed.

the guy who you called daddy as he fucked the shit out of you in the dark and the setter of your school's volleyball team whose very pretty and kind looking that you wouldn't think of anything impure when looking at him, are the same guy. 

"nope" your eyes widened when you suddenly felt a strong force yanked your arm back.

and my masochistic ass enjoyed that.

"wha-HEY AKAASHI LET GO OFF ME!" you yelled at him when he placed his hands on your shoulders and made you turn around to face him.

"you're not going anywhere" he smirked.

you gulped.

why? why? why did i get turned on? wHATGASGSDJ

you mentally screamed when he dragged you with him towards the storage room.

"now that you found me out, why not have fun?" the same time your back collided with the wall and the sound of the door of the storage room slammed shut, akaashi's lips covered yours.