𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

"creep, go away" you meant for it to sound like a threat but instead, it sounded like you want him to do the opposite.

and that's what he really did.

holy fuck.

you could feel the air inside you wanting to get out as the creepy person with a hot minty breath and panty dropping asmr voice pressed his body closer towards you, with his arms caged around you.

with all your left strength, you placed your hands on his chest and tried to push him away, or at least to just see his face so you can describe him for the sketch artist when you report to the police.

but to no avail, he's much more stronger than you.

well, at least i tried.

"you're finally giving up, now?" he whispered but since the music is really loud, you weren't unable to hear.

"uhm, sorry. but could you repeat what you just said? but louder" luckily, he did as told.

"you're finally giving up, now?" he repeated but didn't louder his voice, instead he leaned his mouth closer to your ear, very close that you could feel his lips move as he whispered.

why is this bitch even whispering? we're in a bar with a loud ass music, for hell's sake.

"let's go inside, hmm?" your eyes widened but a messy black hair was the last thing you saw as darkness filled your vision.

"bitch, where are you taking me? the fuck, am i being kidnapped? hoe, my family's not rich and my liver isn't healthy. please don't se-"

"shut up. im not gonna do anything to you" you held what you felt was sleeves of his shirt as he guided you to walk somewhere. "and you expect me to believe you?"

"believe me. i really wont. i promise" your tensed body slowly relaxed as he let go of his grasp on you after a moment of walking. "now, where are we?" you questioned and crossed your arms on your chest.

"ill take the blindfold off now" he spoke, ignoring your previous question but you didn't mind and was very pleased as you felt his fingers unclasped the knot behind your head and soon, the cloth covering your eyes fell.

but your brows furrowed and an annoyed laugh flew out of your mouth. "its still dark"

"obviously 'cause i turned the lights off" a voice whispered from behind you. you could clearly hear it now as the closed door slightly blocked the loud music.

"so what are we go-"

"can i kiss you?"

your right hand immediately flew to your mouth, protecting your lips from the bastard with a hot asmr-worthy voice. "no, the fuck. i didn't even see your face. what if you're some old frea-"

"im still a student, im no old freak" he whispered again. you can't guess what his current reaction is as you can't hear any emotions from his voice.

this mans good.

"promise, only one kiss. i just wanna confirm something" your left brow went down and right brow went up, you didn't bother hiding your emotions as the place you're currently in is very dark. and you're sure as fuck, he doesn't possess some kind of a mutan power where he can see on the dark.

"hmm, okay then" you sighed, defeated.

and slightly unsure.

am i really letting a random guy that won't even let me see his face kiss me?

yeah.

and your simple 'hmm, okay then' was the cue that he's waiting for as he quickly covered your mouth with his.

the kiss really did felt wierd as your imaginations are starting to go wild. since you only saw his messy black hair and has not caught even a glimpse of his face, the images of you kissing a bald old man or a crusty looking man formed in your head causing you to fist your hands on his chest.

"what's wrong?" he whispered as he pulled away, ending the kiss.

"are you really a student? not yet working? no family? no grandchildren?" silence filled the blacked out room for a few moments before you heard a low chuckle from the male in front of you. "yes. yes, i really am"

you're debating on whether his whispers to your ear did magic to you or you're just horny as you haven't been filled for a whole month as your hand suddenly found its way on the back of his neck, connecting your lips.

"hmm" the amount of butterflies inside your stomach increased as you felt a smile form on his lips as he kissed you back, hungrily, you must say.

"ah" you gasped when he placed a hand just above your butt, pushing your body closer to his, leaving no gap between you. "so, you're not really fully into girls, huh"

for a second, you got confused of what he whispered but he quickly placed back his lips into yours, now licking your bottom lip, your confusion immediately vanished.

"touch me"

and there goes the horny devil hidden inside you.

she has finally come out.

"are you sure?" you bit back a sarcastic laugh as he pulled away and whispered in your ear even though his right hand is already inching closer to your butt and his left has already starting to palm your left breast.

kaori and my sister always says that im flat chested but he seems to enjoy it so, its good i guess.

"wait a second" a frustrated groan flew out of your mouth when he suddenly stopped kissing you and retreated both his hands.

your butt and breast immediately got sad and felt neglected. "hoe, hurry u-"

"you didn't had a drink, right?"

you're dumbfounded. but still, taking one deep breath. you calmed the raging and frustrated horny devil inside you and answered. "you kissed me. you tell me. have you tasted alcohol or smelled the scent of alcohol in me?"

you couldn't see shit but you're sure he's staring at you, thinking as the room got awfully quiet.

"no" an enormous grin crept to your lips. you wanted to slap a hand on your forehead as you're starting to act like a pathetic puppy to this no-faced bastard, but chose not to as you are currently very horny.

"hmm, consent?"

a soft giggle escaped your mouth after hearing him whisper to your ear. "baby boy, i already gave you when i kissed you back. now, shut up and rail me"

you didn't know if it's the 'baby boy' or 'rail me' that triggered him as those 26 words are literally your last words as the only sounds that escaped your mouth after that were whimpers and moans of extreme pleasure.