𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"you whore" kaori's annoying laugh could be heard from distance away as she pushed the handle of your wheelchair, walking away from the hospital.

you rolled your eyes and hugged yourself when the cold 1 am breeze embraced you.

"oh my god, this is literally the best night of my life" she laughed too hard to the point that she started snorting.

"stop laughing or ill break your ankles and delete your knee caps, you bitch" you know you have no power to do your threat today, but someday, you'll get your revenge. for sure.

"wow, what a bad bitch you are. threatening someone while your ass is planted on a wheelchair" you whimpered in pain when she karate chopped the back of your neck.

long story short, you got railed by the no-faced bitch. you got railed so hard that you ended up crying, calling kaori for help and she bought you to the hospital, resulting in your butt now planted on a wheelchair.

i have been blessed.

despite the pain, discomfort and teasing that you'll probably collect these following days, you didn't regret one bit of letting that sexy no-faced whisperer to rail you six times in an hour.

a small smile made its way to your lips as you clutched the black handkerchief with gold linings on the side, in your hand.

the no-faced bitch who didn't even tell you his name gave that to you before he disappeared and left you on the floor calling for help.

you happily accepted it and has promised to cherish it as he said that it's one of his favorite handkerchiefs.

"okay, just what did that man do to you?" you felt your wheelchair stopped moving as kaori stood in front of you, hands placed on her waist as she made her eyes turn into slits as she looked down at you.

"he didn't do anything" your brows elevated and stated in a matter-of-fact tone. "he didn't do anything. he just straight up railed me"

"oh my hell" she sighed and slapped a hand on her forehead as she went back behind you and pushed your wheelchair again. "you're lucky, tomorrow is saturday"

you couldn't help but nodded, agreeing.

"maybe i should call kian"

"why?" you heard her yawn causing you to also yawn.

yawning is contagious between us.

"i want to thank him for planning the party on a friday evening" even though you can't see her as she's behind you, you're sure, kaori just rolled her eyes.

"yeah, so you better heal that laceration, numbness or whatever shit you're feeling before monday, bitch. i ain't pushing your wheelchair to school, no way" a laugh flew out of your mouth hearing her words.

when you're in your normal mood, what she said would really just form a small smile on your face. but as you figured that you're currently in a good mood, everyone could easily make you laugh right now.

"what time is it now?" you raised your wrist where your watch is located, making her read the time as you're too lazy to do so. "1:48, heck, call neesan now. ill just sleep in your house"

you didn't argue anymore and did as what you're told.

since your bag is hanging on kaori's shoulder, she's the one who took your phone and gave it to you.

you scrolled through your contacts, looking for your older sister's hideous face.

when you found it, you immediately pressed the call button.

it didn't take a while for her to answer as you know she's still fully awake at this hour, probably crying her ass out to some k-drama.

"hey si-"

"you got railed and ended up in a wheelchair?" sis didn't even let you finish.

"congrats, you just proved that you are indeed my sister"

"duh, send me your location" you could hear shuffling noises and keys clicking in her background.

"aww, sister, you really do lo-"

"shut up and send me your location before mama notices that i went out and would see her precious youngest looking like a bitch, butt planted on a wheelchair"

"harsh" you muttered and hung up after you sent her your location.

kaori yawned and played with your hair, trying to fight the urge to lay down on the street and sleep there as you waited for your sister to fetch you two.