𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"are you sure your ankles are okay, now?" your deadly daggers immediately landed on your sister seeing her about to crack a laugh.

you're finally out of your wheelchair and is now getting ready to go to school. the morning after your sister picked you and kaori up, she reasoned to your mother that you practiced volleyball, even though you clearly don't know shit, resulting in you breaking your ankles.

luckily, your mother bought the lie.

"yeah, ma" glares still fixed on your sister, you replied and took a sip of your hot chocolate. "it's been two days. im sure, ill be fine now"

concern still coated your mother's face but nevertheless nodded and bid goodbye as she headed to her work.

"walk safely, sis" the bitch that you call a sister gave you a teasing smirk as she too headed out, off to her university.

you sighed. butterflies filled your stomach as you counted all the pens in your bag, a habit that you do whenever you're nervous.

it has been two days since i got railed. i could walk normally now, sure, no one would notice. right?

_________________

wrong bitch.

"why are you limping, y/n-san?" like you just have been thrown in a pool of cold water, you froze.

and to make it worst, kaori, currently standing beside you, placed a hand on her mouth, covering her ugly laugh.

dull eyes landing on the said girl beside you, dangerous glares quickly attacked her. if eyes could talk, yours would be cursing and threatening the fuck out of her right now.

earlier when you arrived in school, a gush of relief flood your insides as no one seemed to notice the way you walk, not until kaori dragged you, again, to tag along with her as the volleyball team practices.

currently inside your school's gym and the volleyball players' orbs directing at you, you swore to god you could almost pee and cry right on your spot.

but of course, i wont cry. bad bitches don't cry.

but on the second note, i read on an article that crying grows our lashes?

if that is so, they won't mind me crying in front of them now, right?

"y/n-san?" yamato smiled at you, eyes asking. "bitch, you zoned out. he won't stop asking unless you answer him" the girl whose hair is on her usual ponytail, that makes you worry that her hairline would end up like jojo siwa's, whispered beside you.

please, stop the whispers, have mercy on my non-existent soul.

"oh, i fell and kinda hurt my ankle. no biggie, tho. im fine now" a force laugh that you so tried to not make it sound forced flew out of your mouth.

kaori, being a good friend that she is, backed up your lie by making jokes about how you looked like a dumb bitch crying after you fell.

should i be thankful or what?

you heaved a sigh of relief when the players finally brushed off your limping self and started their practice after giving you words like, you should take care of yourself and shits.

"did you fell when we... " bokuto suddenly approached you and leaned his head close to your ear, afraid someone might hear. ".. went to kian's party last friday?"

and the question of how and when did the owl haired captain and kian became friends made its comeback to your mind but chose to shook it away, thinking their friendship is really none of your business.

"ah, yeah" a smile formed on your lips as your eyes went to haruki rubbing the back of his head as konoha did a bullseye there.

he pulled a hinata.

"i accidentally missed a step on the stairs when i picked a call and boom, i fell and hurt my ankle" you placed back your attention to the captain, staring at you.

you suddenly grew self-conscious as he just continued staring, as if he's looking straight to your non-existent soul. "is there.. something on my face?"

"no, no" you noticed how bokuto's eyes looked behind you for a second then returned to you, shaking his head and flashed you a smile. "no, there's nothing on your face, y/n-chan! walk carefully next time, okay?" a nod was only your reply as the owl turned his heel and waddled to his teammates.

"did it hurt?"

in just a second, your heel did a quick turn and your wide eyes met with akaashi's calm ones.

"what?" did i heard it right?

"the fall, y/n-san" the black haired setter cleared out, even though he shouldn't really have to as his question was very clear and your mind just needs to chill at this point.

"very" your right hand unconsciously raised and moved behind your head, scratching your nape nervously.

you seriously suck at lying and you know that, resulting in cold sweat forming on your back as you nervously met the black haired's gunmetal blue orbs.

akaashi's eyes stared at you for awhile before it slightly closed as he gave you a smile.

"you should be careful next time, y/n-san," you nodded and waited for him to continue as he looked like he still has something to say. but looks like he chose to not speak more as he turned his body sideways and walked towards bokuto, the captain immediately asked him to set for him.

"AGAASHEEE!" you shook your head and headed to kaori and sat beside her on the bleachers.