description

Sequel to 2016's Female Robbery...

Abandon a women in hell and see how she becomes queen of it.

No hate. No love. No longing. No suffering.

Just power.

Zayn walked away years ago thinking that it would be the best thing to do. He sold himself on the idea that he had enemies to take care of before committing to Alina so heavily.

So away he went where the days turned to months then into years. Rather than taking out his enemies, Zayn built an empire from the ground up, and became a god among men. Where Zerrick couldn't get to him for leaving the business, from old enemies coming to look, and from Derrick.

Not high enough where Alina couldn't reach him. There's never been a drug strong enough or any other woman to replace the hole he made himself when walking out of Alina's life.

Alina now much older is nothing like the girl she was when coming into the business. Was it revenge or was it the will to live that's pushed her this far?

With a kingdom of her own and just as high up there as Zayn they were bound to cross elbows at some point. Wanting it or not they both have come to a standstill in business and can't move forward without resolving it.

While this is happening, a team of Interpol officers sit in a room in Spain, receiving information from their informant that's closely connected to both the Montgomery's, Malik's, and Strokers. Female Robbery may be long gone but not the victims or their families. The timing just needs to be right before moving in.

All these questions of who gains the territory, who's display of power is more intimating? But the million dollar concern really is...what happens when Alina and Zayn have to Inevitably meet?

what happens when Alina and Zayn have to Inevitably meet?