[30- Mini Chapter]

IMPORTANT NEWS! This chapter is gonna be hecca short because I'm excited for the next chapter which may or may not be the wedding.

ENJOY!

Everything was ready except Sophie.

There was one day till she got married, and the day seemed to drag out, as if to torture her.

She racked her brain for anything to fill the time, thankful when an idea popped into her head.

Back at Havenfield, when the blurry figure appeared before her, he appeared when she said a phrase out loud.

The last word had her mind dance with questions.

She headed to a library in hopes to find some answers.

Sophie sat in the corner of the library on the floor with the skirt of her dressed fanned out around her.

There were very few books on Moonlarks, but the few that existed were decent sized.

She found the first part her answer on the first page.

Moonlarks were a special type of bird that laid their eggs and left them to fend for themselves. But the chicks only felt they were alone, not knowing that a parent was always supervising them.

Saying they weren't interesting would be a plain lie, but how were those animals supposed to be tied back to her?

She'd never been physically alone, always surrounded by people who cared for her and loved her.

But after reading that, she felt a twing of loneliness. Perhaps she was alone.

Then she heard some rustling.

Her head snapped to the left and she saw a black fabric and blonde hair run away.

She rose and gently set the book down. Taking a few large steps towards the end of the bookcase, she looked around and saw no one in the library.

It was there that she decided that she was officially going insane because of this wedding.

"Nervous?" Biana asked Fitz, a pin between her teeth.

"Probably not as nervous as Sophie," he raised his arms for Biana to pin a section of fabric, making the fit of his suit jacket tighter.

"Ah I wouldn't say that. Not after yesterday," she murmured as if to relive a bad memory.

"What happened yesterday?" Fitz raised his arm even higher, above his head, while Biana wrapped a measuring tape around his torso.

"Had a panic attack about the wedding- how did you not hear about it?"

"Kinda hard to focus on anything when you're getting married in the morning."

"I suppose," Biana stepped back and examined her work. "Okay, your suits fine, just try not to to pull any crazy stunts in it. I'm off to get some sleep. Big day tomorrow."

"Wait! I wanna know more about Sophie!"

"And you don't see the bride before the wedding!" Biana yelled halfway down the hall.