Please Read!

Heya my saplings! (I hope y'all get that nickname because I will be sad if you don't.)

If you're a reader who discovered me by my All Because of Biana series, then hi! This is mainly directed towards you!

If you haven't read them and only read Becoming Royal, that's totally fine with me, but this announcement probably won't mean anything to you.

Finally, if you're from the future, let us know what happens :)

I don't know if I have mentioned it, but I have been putting off writing the third book in the A.B.O.B series because I had no idea what to do.

Well, that's not true. I had an idea, but I wrote an experimental chapter and ditched it. BUT! This time, I have a dozen ideas!

However, I am not sure if I should take on the challenge of juggling two books at a time; which is where you guys come in!

I can either A; Continue writing B.R and hold off the third book until it is done.

B; pause B.R and write the third book, who's title shall remain hidden until release.

Or C; make a calendar and work on both books at once. I have an idea of the upload schedule, I could work on one story on Monday and Tuesday, the latest deadline being Wednesday. Then, the other story would be worked on Thursday and Friday.

Let me know how you guys feel! I'm sorry I haven't been updating much, my life is hectic right now.

Have a good day/rest of it! Ciao!

-Ms.Wood