If you need me

Another day another update !

I'm so excited about this chapter. That's all I'm gonna say. 

The song for this one is If you need me by the talented Julia Michaels (I am in love with this song, and it kinda gives a BIG hint to what's gonna happen in the chapter.....just sayin')

Let's gooooooooo 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star's POV : 

Can I open my eyes now? Or will the pain still be here? No, it's probably gone now. Tom will be here. I need to call Harry. He's probably worried sick right now. What happened yesterday feels like a fever dream. Like it didn't really happen. There's no way Tyler actually was in that coffee shop with me. There's no way I actually had a panic attack and hit my head when I fell on the bathroom floor. 

It wasn't real. 

I push back the covers on my bed and sit up. At first I feel fine. But then I feel a stinging pain coursing through my skull, making me squeeze my eyes shut and clench my teeth to avoid crying out. I take it back. It happened. I spoke with Tyler. I had a panic attack. I hit my head on the bathroom floor. Fuck. 

After a few seconds I open my eyes again and turn my head, slowly this time, to find my phone in the room. It's right there, on my nightstand. I'm scared to look at it. How long have I been sleeping? I grab it and turn it on. No. No, no, no. This is absolutely impossible. It's 11PM, but not just a few hours after I passed out. No, it's the next day. I slept for over a day. Yeah, I probably lost a few brain cells, hitting your head on the floor isn't good, don't do it kids. 12 missed calls. 25 messages. Damn Harold. I shouldn't be laughing, cause it's really not fun, and he's probably freaking out. 

I walk to the bathroom, a place I don't like so much anymore. When I turn the lights on and see my reflection in the mirror, I almost don't recognize myself. I have a huge bruise on the cheekbone from hitting the floor, my eyes are bloodshot and I have Tyler's fingertips imprinted on the flesh of my arm. Shit. 

I decide to call Harry, even though it would literally be 5AM for him. He said I could call even if it was in the middle of the night. And as much as I don't want to bother him, I feel like he might not even be asleep right now. I click on his contact name and bring the phone up to my ear. What I hear isn't what I expected though. I pull the phone from my face and listen carefully. Wait. A phone's ringing...in the living room? 

I hear footsteps coming to my bedroom, and a light knock on the wooden door. There's no way. That wouldn't even make sense. He's not here. He had work to do in London. He's in London. Working. With Judy, actually. For Gucci. He's not here. That's not him. That's Tom. I must be very tired. 

"Star? Are you up? Can I come in?" I hear the unmistakable accent ask from the other side of the door and I literally cannot breathe right now. What the fuck is going on? "Star? It's me. It's Harry. Are you alright? Can I come in Star, please?" he speaks again, his voice low. 

"I- uh- yeah?" I manage to get out. Good job Starla !

He opens the door and steps in my room. I'm still holding my breathe, trying to make sense of what's happening. Harry's in my room, when he should be in London, on the other side of the ocean. Totally normal! 

"Hey...How d'you feel?" he asks me, not stepping closer to my bed, and leaving the door open. 

I know why. He acted the same way when he woke me up in the hotel room in London and I freaked out and pushed him away. He's trying to give me space. But that's definitely not what I want right now, even though I appreciate how much he respects my personal space and boundaries. I get up from my bed and crash against his body, wrapping my arms around him and burying my face in the crook of his neck. Finally, I take a deep breathe in, his scent making me almost light headed but in a way I like, not in the 'you're about to pass out' way. His whole body is tensed right now, as if he was expecting to break me if he indulged in this hug.