Don't go breaking my heart

Alright, can I just say something? I LOVE this chapter !!!! Can't wait for you to read it. 

Also, this song chapter's Don't go Breaking my heart, by Elton John, beautiful songggg

Please let me know what you think as you're reading the chapter, I love reading your comments on the story !!

Let's goooooo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 15th, 2020

Star's POV : 

London's quite big. 

Tom and I spent the first day -or what was left of it, after he slept till noon- visiting and  walking around. It's beautiful. I can't say it was really sunny, but I didn't really mind it. I love being here. And I'm over excited because my birthday is tomorrow ! Tom says tomorrow is my day, so I get to decide what we'll be doing. I don't know yet.

Harry hasn't called back, and I have to say that, as much as I try to keep it out of my mind, it might be bothering me a bit. Just a bit. He probably doesn't want to come off as rude, and, since I'm the one who didn't answer the phone in the first place, I can't really blame him if he thinks I don't want to talk to him. I didn't, in fact. But things change...

Tom's asleep right now, so I decide to go for a walk. I can't sleep anyway, and it's already 9.30. Tom has a big problem with jet lag : usually he'll get used to it the day before we leave, so he does sleep a lot. It's okay with me. I like to spend a bit of time alone too. And right now is one of those moments. I get dressed quickly, without forgetting a warm jacket, cause October in London is cold, and I head out. 

I could find a coffee shop...I smile to myself thinking about the last time I went to a coffee shop in the morning. How odd would it be if I ran into him...Alright, coffee it is ! After walking for a good 15 minutes, I find a place that looks pretty cool, I push the door and order quickly. I can't help but look around me...just in case. 'You probably look really weird right now, Star...just relax' I tell myself. 

"Cinnamon cappuccino for the American girl" the guy who took my order says with a large smile, breaking me out of my thoughts. 

"Yeah...sorry. Do I look that lost?" I ask him, taking the warm coffee in my hands. 

"No, you're good. What's bringing you to London?" he raises an eyebrow, leaning on the counter a bit. Is it a thing for British boys to look effortlessly good? I notice his eyes are so clear they almost look grey, which isn't something I've seen a lot. One of my childhood friends had eyes like that. Cute. 

"Um...birthday. My birthday." I say quickly. 

"Well...in case I don't see you again, happy birthday ! Do yo-" 

"James ! There are other customers, you can't talk with every single person that comes in here for 10 minutes !" An older man cuts him off, screaming from the other side of the counter.

"Sorry about that, my dad doesn't understand that I like to know a bit about the people who 'come in here', as he says... Perhaps I'll see you around." he adds with a small grin. 

"Sure...I'll make sure not to talk too much next time, don't worry!" I say, taking a few steps backwards. He nods, and his attention goes to the person waiting behind me. 

Cool guy. James. 

I walk out of the shop, my coffee in one hand, my phone in the other one. I'm gonna walk around for a bit, maybe sit in Hyde Park and then I'll go back to the hotel. Tom hasn't texted me, which means he's still sleeping. I cross the street, looking up from my phone, to try not to end up getting ran over by a taxi, and look back at the screen once I'm on the other side. Judy's calling me. Shit. With everything that happened in past few days, I completely forgot to explain the situation with Harry to her.