If I could fly

GUYS. BIG CHAPTER!!!!!

That's all I'm gonna say......

I think you already know why, just from the song hahahahaha good luck. 

Let's gooooo 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV : 

I'm nervous. The show came faster than I was expecting. Only two days left. I can't mess up, this one has to be the most perfect show I've ever put on. Because Star will be here. And I haven't told her that, but the entire show is for her. Just for her. I'm rehearsing -or trying to rehearse, despite my growing nerves- with the rest of the band. 

"So, your girl's coming ?" Mitch asks when he notices that I'm lost in my thoughts, again. 

"Yeah...Fuck Mitch I can't mess it up. I want it to be perfect, it's the first time she's coming to one of my shows." I mumble, not even trying to tell him that she's not my girl, not yet at least, and he laughs. 

"Harry, breathe. You're gonna be okay. You're gonna kill it, just like you always do, and she'll be right in front of you so if you freak out just look at her and you-"

"That's not really helping me calm down Mitch. I know she's gonna be right in front of me, that's exactly why I'm freaking out. Shit sorry...I'm just- I really want to do something great for her..." I ramble. 

"I know Harry. And you will. Stop stressing so much, you're stressing me. She's gonna love it." he says, before walking up to Sarah, after giving me a quick pat on the shoulder. 

I know he's right. I know I'm stressing out everyone. But I can't help it. I don't remember ever being this stressed about a show. Maybe the first show with One Direction. But that's it. I've never been this nervous in my life. 

"Styles, your phone!" Sarah yells to me, pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Shit, thanks." I say, bringing my phone to my ear quickly after seeing Star's name on the screen. 

"I thought you were going to send me straight to voice mail !" she says, as soon as I pick up. 

"I would never, love." my smile goes wide, just hearing the sound of her voice calming me down instantly. "Sorry I had to leave early this morning...would've stayed all day in bed if I could." 

"Yeah, that's actually why I was calling you. I woke up to an empty, and cold bed and when I asked Tom where you were he didn't want to tell me. I feel left out." she states dramatically and I can picture her rolling her eyes. 

"M'sorry darling. I told him not to say anything because I wanted to come back with breakfast to wake you up but the rehearsal is taking a bit longer than I expected." I tell her, wishing I could just go back to their apartment right now. 

"It's okay, I'm messing with you. But waking up alone isn't something I'm used to anymore...How's the rehearsal going? You're not giving them too much of a hard time are you?" she asks and I laugh. 

"No, of course not. You know me, love, I'm always nice." I say. And it's true. I'm just making everyone extremely nervous, but that's something I can't tell her. 

"Mmmh...Tom and I are going out for lunch, d'you want us to bring something back for you?" she asks. 

"I don't think I'll come back early enough to have lunch Star..." I sigh. 

"Oh...don't forget to eat okay? Promise me. I'm sure Sarah won't let you do a full day of rehearsal without eating anything anyway!" she states and I chuckle, she's just too sweet. "Alright, gotta go Styles! Text me when you're done okay?"