12

"So uhm... How's life?"

Taehyun ignored Beomgyus questions at first. They both stood in line waiting to reserve the food Taehyun brought for Beomgyu. The only reason Taehyun stayed after that was because he ordered himself a new coffee, nothing more.

Beomgyu waited for an answer but quickly gave up when Taehyun didn't answer him.

To Beomgyu Taehyun seemed different, his arua was more different.. Beomgyu could already tell this because well, he saw Taehyun.. outside? He knew Taehyun to well. He knew that Taehyun hated being around people.

Hell the restaurant they were at was packed to the max and Taehyun didn't seem like he hated it at all.

"Sorry about what happened two months ago..." Beomgyu talked slow so Taehyun could hear. And that seemed to pull the trigger.

"It's fine, I was stupid and you were just doing your job.. We've both moved on so no need to apologize" Taehyun said while the line finally moved.

Beomgyu had two emotions after Taehyun said that. He was happy that Taehyun was able to move on but.. He moved on in only two months? Such a short time.

And he's back on his feet, a whole different person then he was before.. While Beomgyu was still the same old Beomgyu...

Beomgyu nodded slowly "you're right.. I'm happy you were able to recover so quickly.. You seem so happy"

Taehyun looked at Beomgyu and smiled "I am happy, these days I can experience life without being scared.. It's exciting and amazing.. Every second is incredible" Taehyun continued to smile almost as if just talking about it made him happy. Which visibly, it did.

"Ah, so you must have been able to do lots of fun stuff huh??" Beomgyu asked as the line moved again. Taehyun shrugged and stayed quiet almost as if he was thinking.

"Not really, the most I've done is hang out with the same people just a couple times..nothing special" Taehyun said. He was telling the truth, although he was out and about more he didn't do much other then hang with kai, Soobin and yeonjun. He'd take occasional walks on the park and something sat to enjoy the sound of birds.

Taehyun honestly never knew how much good life was for him.. Honestly.

Time must have moved a little to fast because before Taehyun knew it, Beomgyu was getting his food handed to him and Taehyun was getting his coffee. The two walked outside ready to go their separate ways.

"Thank you for replacing my Food Taehyun, it was really kind of you" Beomgyu said as they stood in front of the food place. Taehyun was honestly a little confused...

Beomgyu as nice.. He carried most of the conversation and read the room, almost as if Beomgyu was more interested then he was when in reality Beomgyu still rejected him. Taehyun didn't like the feeling it gave him, maybe more of he didn't understand it.. But for some reason as of now he didn't like it.

"Uhm, your welcome... Have a nice day" Taehyun said then turned to walk away. Right as he did that his arm was grabbed.

"Wait uhm.. Can I have your number?" Beomgyu asked. This was what Taehyun was scared of the most, getting asked this question. He knew it would most likely come with the way Beomgyu talked to him, looked at him and just smiled.

Once again Taehyun didn't understand, and he definitely for sure knew that he didn't like it "no.. I don't wanna give you my number Beomgyu.. We both went our separate ways after what happened so let's just keep it that way please.. Taehyun pulled out of Beomgyus hold and watched as the somewhat hopeful look on his face fell.

"Oh..Im sorry--"

"Stop apologizing, you did what was the right thing and I understand that. But I would rather us not talk or even try to be friends.. So let's keep it the way you intended it on be two months ago"

Taehyun not once thought what came out of his mouth was cold. Maybe Beomgyu did but should he really have a say in it? Maybe Taehyun could look at this as a type of pay back, now their both even.

That's how Taehyun decided to look at it.

"Have a nice day" Taehyun turned around and walked off finally.. Finally he felt a type of burden go off of his shoulders.. He didn't know if what he said made Beomgyu feel the same way he did months ago but that was the closet he's gotten to it.