2

"I'm not really use to this" Taehyun said while him and Beomgyu sat on the bed. Beomgyu just smiled. "It's okay, I come fully prepared with every to make these fave hours relaxing and amazing, I am known to make you fall asleep we ease" Beomgyu said as he started unpacking what was Inside of his book bag. Beomgyu pulled out a cotton blanket with some scented candles. He set the candles on the night stand and lit them.

"Now" He said turning to Taehyun. "Do you prefer to be the big spoon or the little, and if you do, do you like your partner facing away from you or facing you?" Beomgyu asked while sitting back on the bed.

A small blush came to Taehyuns face. This was really happening, he really hired someone to cuddle him for five hours. "I like to big spoon and... I guess you can face towards me" Taehyun said shyly.

In a matter of minutes the two had found themselves laying under the cotton sheets with the smell of vanilla going around the room. Taehyun, who was still nervous was hesitant on touching beomgyu.

"It's Okay Taehyun, don't be afraid, I don't bite at all" Beomgyu said grabbing taehyun's hand. "It's not that-" Taehyun started.

"It's okay Taehyun, I'll lead the way" Beomgyu said grabbing Taehyun's arms wrapping them around his waist. Beomgyu moved closer to Taehyun to the point where Beomgyu's head was on his chest.

"Just relax, breathe in the vanilla candles and let your mind get free while we cuddle" Beomgyu said with a relaxing voice. Taehyun followed his Instructions and tried his best to relax.

"If your uncomfortable, I can tell you about myself" Beomgyu said from Taehyuns chest. "Yeah yeah, do that please" Taehyun said nodding quickly.

"Okay! My name is Beomgyu, I'm only 20 years old... And I chose this job as a joke at first but.. Now I actually like it.." Beomgyu said with a smile. "What do you do Taehyun?" Beomgyu asked.

"I design games from home" Taehyun said as he slowly started to feel himself fall asleep. "Oh wow really!? You have time show me sometime yeah?" Beomgyu asked..

"Mhm" Taehyun said As he let out a yawn. "It's okay, You can go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up" Beomgyu said as he closed his eyes.

"Okay" Taehyun said as he started falling asleep.

Beomgyu was right, He can make people fall asleep fast.