9

"Please help me.."

Taehyun looked at the group of three employees sitting at a table eating their lunch. The three were very surprised to even see Taehyun. He never stayed at the company long, so seeing him there was very new.

"Oh-uh.. With what?" Yeonjun asked as he set his chopsticks down. Taehyun pulled out a chair and sat next to Soobin. Soobins eyes went wide at the sudden action and looked at the two with big eyes.

"Have you ever... Been in love?" Taehyun asked as he ran his fingers through his hair. Taehyun had no ones else to go to, he had no one to lean on for advice. So instead, he turned to the three people who wanted to befriend him the most.

"Yes.. Lots of times" Yeonjun said with a small nod. Taehyun looked up at Yeonjun and leaned in closer. "How do you know.. That you're in love?" Taehyun asked with big eyes.

He needed to be sure that the feeling he was feeling, was really love. Kai raised his hand up with a smile. "I know how to answer that.." He said, getting their attention. Taehyun turned to Kai, waiting to hear what he had to say.

"When you're in love, your view of the world is different. Things seem more happier. And bright, you wake up and you think about that person and suddenly you're happy. Being in love is an amazing feeling" Kai said with a nod.

The group was silent as they took in Kais wise words. "How do you know?" Soobin asked.

"Because I've been in love with you for five damn months"

"What?"

"Nothing, Soobin"

Yeonjun sighed at the two before looking at Taehyun. "Listen Taehyun, of you like someone. Go for it. Confess and let them know how you feel" Yeonjun said with an encouraging tone. Taehyun nodded slowly.. Confess.. He didn't know how to.... How does one do that?

Kai noticed Taehyun frustrating and smiled "here I'll show you how to do it. You wait for the right moment, then you turn to your crush.." Kai explained as he turned to Soobin.

"And say.. Soobin, I really like you a lot, will you go on date with me?" Kai said with big eyes as he looked at Soobin who was currently stuffing his face with ramen. "Hm? Nice example Kai" Soobin said once he was able to talk. Kai presses his lips in a thin line and sighed.

"I'm gonna flip this damn table I swear I will" Kai muttered as he grabbed his hair.

Yeonjun cleared his throat and looked at Taehyun. "Basically.. Don't be scared to be in love. If it's new, then try and be happy about it. If you truly love this person then confess and see what happens. Being in love is a new step in life.. Don't ignore it.. Embrace it" Yeonjun said while picking his chopsticks up and went on with eating.

Taehyuns mouth hung open as he thought hard. He could confess to Beomgyu? Would Beomgyu like him back. Just the thought of him confessing made him blush, or him being in love...

Taehyun was really in love.

----

Damn.

Thats all I gotta say.

Next chapter tomorrow hopefully.