1

Taehyun lived alone. He didn't even have friends. He just had that feeling of having no one there for him.

One night while Taehyun was looking through his computer, he came across a website.

A website where you hire someone to cuddle you. Taehyun thought it was a scam at first till he looked deeper into it, it wasn't.

Looking over this website more, he thought maybe it wouldn't hurt to try right, it's not like someone would actually show up to his door.

So he made an account and started trying to find someone who fit his type. After about an hour of looking he came across a blonde head called Beomgyu, his whole profile was bright and happy. Something Taehyun needed

So he set up an appointment for tomorrow for 5 hours, meaning he'd have to pay beomgyu up to $500.

But this couldn't hurt right?

That's at least was Taehyun thought once he opened the door and saw Beomgyu in front of him with a smile on his face.

"Hello Taehyun-ssi, my name is Beomgyu and you set up an appointment to cuddle for 5 hours" Beomgyu said while bowing at Taehyun.

"Holy shit it was real, it wasn't a scam" Taehyun said as he looked at Beomgyu with shocked eyes. "May I come in?" Beomgyu asked with a big smile on his face. Taehyun stood back and let Beomgyu in.

Beomgyu looked around the laid back styled apartment and smiled. "I like your place Taehyun" Beomgyu said. Taehyun rubbed the sweat on his hands to his pants and gave off an uneasy smile.

"I'm sorry.. I'm new to this" Taehyun said and chuckled. "It's okay Taehyun, I'll lead the way" Beomgyu said grabbing Taehyuns hand.

"Now, please lead the way to your bed!"

°°°°

This is gonna be fun to write, and this is all gonna be fluff because this is a fluff Account uwu