7

ERROR; code 2649.
The person you are trying to request has a full schedule. Please try again later.

"Come on....work God dammit"

ERROR; code 2649.
The person you are trying to request has a full schedule. Please try again later.

"Just....work!"

ERROR; code 2649.
The person you are trying to request has a full schedule. Please try again later.

"....." Taehyun reloaded the page again. It had been like this for two days now. All Taehyun wanted was to See Beomgyu again. He missed how Beomgyu would light a candle and his cotton blanket. He missed it all....he liked Talking to Beomgyu till he fell asleep. Or the time he woke up..and beomgyu was still sleeping.

So Taehyun nuzzled his nose into Beomgyus hair and enjoyed the strawberry smell of his hair. And Taehyun would play with beomgyu soft clothes and listen to his breathing patterns. There were times were Beomgyu would move around in his sleep. And those time Beomgyu talked in his sleep, calling people. Such as his  mom.

Sometimes..Taehyun would just look at Beomgyu..he looked so unreal..so beautiful..all Taehyun wanted to do was hold Beomgyu..and care for him..

Because hell...Taehyun craved more then just cuddles...he wanted to know everything about Beomgyu..he wants to know Beomgyus favorite food..his favorite shows....what he liked to do..what his lips Tasted like.

But no..Taehyun couldn't..what if Beomgyu didn't take Taehyuns love? What if Beomgyu stepped on Taehyuns heart?

That's what Taehyun was scared of that. He was scared that Beomgyu wouldn't love Taehyun the way Taehyun loved Beomgyu. Taehyun was afraid.. He was afraid..that...If he lost Beomgyu...He'd have no one else.

Taehyun pushed the button. When nothing popped up but a loading sign. Taehyun waited..and waited. Till he walked away and went to go take a shower.

Congratulations!
You have made a schedule for Choi Beomgyu, to cuddle you. Tomorrow at 2pm to 4pm. Your total cost will be $800. We hope you enjoy! >3<

-------

Hi?
Sorry this chapter is super short. ALSO!
I Have changed this book to a short sorry so this book will be over sooner then expected. I'm sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ)

Love you all

Stay safe

Vote

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Bye bye