8

The sound of knocking went through Taehyuns apartment, it was 2pm and Taehyun was currently in his room with his glasses on while drawing what ever came to his mind.

Pretty pastel flowers filled the screen while a pretty boy with blonde hair sat in the middle. It was beautifuls drawn. Every detail was given heart and soul. To the clouds, to the grass. And the detail in the boys face.

Taehyun leaned back in his chair and admired his work..but it was hard. All Taehyun had drawn was Beomgyu. He had spent hours on hours drawing Beomgyu.

One of the only reasons Taehyun moved away from his drawing was because of the knocking. It confused him, who would be knocking at his door. He doesn't talk to any of his neighbors. And he didn't tell Yeonjun, Soobin or Kai his address.

None the less Taehyun stood up and walked to his door and opened it.

"Hi Taehyun, I am here to cuddle with your for two hours. I know the cost is a lot this time. But I've been really booked which resulted to the company uping the pay" Beomgyu said with a warm smile.

Taehyun was lost. Yesterday, it said Beomgyu was booked! So how could he be here now! It made Taehyuns heart stop. To see Beomgyu when he never expected to. Not to mention Taehyun was still in his pajamas.

"May I come in?" Beomgyu asked after a moment of silence. "Ah! Of course!" Taehyun said and stood aside for Beomgyu to come in.

Beomgyu stepped inside as Taehyun closed the door. He was stunned, to see Beomgyu here, taking off his shoes and smiling at Taehyun.

"Today I don't have my normal candles, so I have rose scented candles. Is that fine?" Beomgyu asked as he reached in his bag and pulled out the said candle. Taehyun looked at the candle and back at Beomgyu before nodding.

"I don't care what the candle smells like" Taehyun said before he started to lead Beomgyu to his room. Beomgyu walked into Taehyuns room and smiled at the sight of his drawing pad and walked over to it.

Taehyuns eyes went wide as he quickly ran to his draw it pad and turned it off before Beomgyu could see.

"That's um....designs for a new game...Im sorry but you can't see it" Taehyun lied and gave Beomgyu a small smile. Beomgyu nodded with a big smile and raised his hands to the air. "I understand haha.. How about we started out cuddle session?" Beomgyu said as he set the candle down and lit it.

The cycle was the same. They'd lay down. Talk. Taehyun would doze off, the candle smell entering his nose and calming his nerves. Beomgyu cuddled close to him, giving him warmth when the blankets didn't.

It was nice for Taehyun, it was new.. Taehyun loved it.

He loved Beomgyu.

----

Hello

I would like to thank you all for the 5k reads!
I never pay attention to this book so seeing it get 5k reads is heart warming.

If you know last chapter I said this book would end soon.

But because I realized why I love this book so much, I would like to take that back.

If you follow me then you already know I announced that this book will be longer than expected and will have more chapters along with (soon) longer chapters.

I hope you all can stick around to see this book continue.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes!

Stay safe!
Vote!

I love you all

Bye bye