5

"Hello...again..." Taehyun said nervously as Beomgyu walked into his  apartment. "Please don't be nervous, I have lots of clients who call more then once" Beomgyu said with a smile  as he took his shoes off by the door.

"I thought it'd be awkward is all" Taehyun said with a small smile. Beomgyu laughed. "Shall we take this to your room or would you like to do it somewhere else?" Beomgyu asked with a polite smile. Taehyun grew shy by the question and started to blush.

Beomgyu noticed and started to laugh. "Sorry if that came out to weird..lets just go to your room yeah" Beomgyu said. Taehyun nodded and lead Beomgyu to his room.

Just like before, Beomgyu lit some candles and took out the same blanket as he laid down and opened his arms. Taehyun hid his smile as he laid down and let Beomgyu wrap his arms around his shoulders as Taehyun wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's waist as he laid on Beomgyu's chest.

"So tell me about your day" Beomgyu said as he played with Taehyuns hair.

"Well..." Taehyun said as he went Into thought for a short time. "Today I met these three guys at my job, they really liked my game designs" Taehyun said with a chuckle. "One of them asked me to sign this article about my game design..it was nice" Taehyun said with a sigh.

"That's so cool, what games did you design?" Beomgyu asked. "All of them?" Taehyun asked as he looked up at Beomgyu. "Yeah of course" Beomgyu said with a cute little smile.

Taehyun could feel his heart beat speed up. "Well.... Nap of a star, magic island, Run away and roller coaster" Taehyun said with a smile. Every game he designed were games that were popular.

"Wow you designed nap of a star!? I love that game" Beomgyu said making Taehyun smile. "Really?" Taehyun asked as he let out a yawn.

"Of course, I cried at the end of the game when they all found reach other and the star started to turn again..it was so beautiful" Beomgyu said with a happy smile.

Taehyun closed his eyes and smiled.

Beomgyu was Beautiful..so beautiful.

--

Taehyun was awoken by the sound of a timer going off. He sat up and saw Beomgyu putting his candles out. "My time is up" Beomgyu said with a chuckle. Taehyun nodded with sleepy eyes as he reached into his pocket and pulled out the right amount of money before handing it to beomgyu.

Beomgyu thanked Taehyun as taehyun stood from his bed and stretched. Beomgyu giggled as fixed Taehyuns hair.

"Thank you" Taehyun mumbled as they made their way to his front door. Taehyun opened his door and watched as Beomgyu slipped on his shoes and walked out of the apartment and smiled.

"Thank you for choosing Me to cuddle you, I have had a tremendous time and I hope to meet again to cuddle more. Please enjoy the rest of your day" Beomgyu said as Taehyun nodded with a smile.

As soon as Beomgyu started to walk away Taehyun quietly closed his door. He scratched the back of his head as he walked back into his room and sat at his desk. He turned on his draw it board and grabbed the touch pen that came with it, then he started to draw.

He had been having trouble coming up with a design for the main character of blue orangeade.

But after today, he had finally found his inspiration.. His inspiration was Beomgyu.