6

"This is you're design for the main character of blue orangede?" Taehyuns boss asked as he looked at the drawing design and back to Taehyun.

"Yeah..." Taehyun said with a nod as he messed with his fingers. "Taehyun this isn't what I asked for at all" His boss said as he set the paper down.

"W...Well yeah but, you said you wanted a character that had high spirits and a sunny smile with the face of someone with a nice warm voice" Taehyun pointed out.

His boss sighed and nodded. "Fine fine..Ill take it.. Have those extra two layers for the graphics in by next week" His boss said. Taehyun stood from his chair and thanked his boss before he grabbed his things and walked out of his office. Once Taehyun was out of the office, he let out a sigh in relief and started walking down the hallway to this elevator.

"So how'd it go?" Yeonjun asked as soon as he saw Taehyun. Taehyun gave Yeonjun a thumbs up. Yeonjun gave  Taehyun a Pat on the back and fixed his glasses.

"Ah...so me, Kai and soobin are going out for a dinner tonight. You wanna come maybe?" Yeonjun asked while playing with the buttons on his suit.

"I personally don't like people" Taehyun said as he started to walked to the exit. "Haha..yeah but you know...we really want you to come" Yeonjun said and ran in front of Taehyun. Taehyun looked at Yeonjun and shook his head.

"I appreciate it and all, but I don't like being around a lot of people, which it why I work from home...I need to go" Taehyun said and walked pass Yeonjun and out of the door.

Taehyun never knew knows why he does it...avoid people...being distant...he hated being alone and yet he's the reason why he's always alone.

He hates it...he wants something so bad and yet he can't have it because he's to scared to have people by his side. He never knows why.

Maybe that thought of them leaving him behind, and him having no one..and the people he got attached to..leave him.

He doesn't want that..he's afraid of that. So he distanced himself.

So he'd never get hurt.

Professional Cuddler •Taegyu•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara