13

Maybe Taehyun was to harsh with Beomgyu? After all, Beomgyu seemed interested in Taehyun. Was that because Taehyuns changed? Did Beomgyu only like Taehyun now because he was different??

These questions ran through Taehyuns head as he worked on graphics of an upcoming game. His head was filled with so many questions that Taehyun couldn't seem to focus. Beomgyu is supposed to just be a memory for Taehyun, yet all Taehyun can think about is beomgyu.. His smile.. His laugh... His hair and how it bounced all together when beomgyu moved his head.

Taehyun slammed his pen down and stood up from his chair.

No.

He can't be doing this, not now.. He can't just think about beomgyu like this.. It's dangerous.. Beomgyus pretty smile.. His cute giggles.. His pretty lips..

There Taehyun goes, down the rabbit hole he feared to fall down.

Taehyun walked to his kitchen and poured himself a glass of water while his mind raced with thoughts about beomgyu. As much as Taehyun tried to ignore it, every thought somehow found it's way back to beomgyu.

Maybe taehyun was going crazy because he started to smell the familiar scent of the candles Beomgyu use to light.. But just thinking about the smell calmed Taehyuns nerves.. He felt at ease just recalling Beomgyu in his arms.

Deep down the rabbit hole Taehyun fell. He was such a fool. Such a dumb fool.

"Okay so I may have requested Beomgyu to come cuddle with me tomorrow" Taehyun spoke through his phone as he made himself a cup of tea. Kai groaned through the phone and sighed. "Dude, you have absolutely no selfcontrol, I thought you got over him and now you're back on to Beomgyu.. You were doing so good dude" kai talked through the phone with a sigh.

Taehyun rolled his eyes "maybe take your own advice, you still haven't moved on from Soobin so you can't tell me shit" taehyun said with a small chuckle. Kai huffed which brought a smile to Taehyuns face. He knew he was right, kais still head over heels for soobin even after so many months. Yet kai hasn't properly  confessed to soobin, so taehyun let's kai come to him when kai needs to rant about how much he loves soobin.

"Okay shit you got me there, but just be careful tomorrow. Also he's probably gonna want a reason so you better have one" kai spoke through the phone. Taehyun bit his lip as he leaned against the counter..a reason?

"I'll just tell him I've been extremely stressed with working and I've been struggling to remain focused and I remembered how well the cuddling helped" Taehyun explained to kai with an unreadable tone.

"Bullshit, he'll definitely suspect that you were thinking about him!" Kai yelled through the phone. Of course kai is the only one who can read taehyun easily, even through the phone. Then again Taehyun isn't surprised since he's the closest with kai out of the group.

Taehyun sighed "okay fine then what should I say?" Taehyun felt like kai would give him the best advice anyways. "Just tell him the truth, you missed him and last time you guys saw each other you were scared to let him back in. If he was interested in you then maybe he still is now.. Just give it a shot dude.. " Kai spoke with a calm but wise voice. Kai is right though, that's the best thing Taehyun can say in this situation.

"Dude, if I'm doing this you have to confess to soobin, because this is a lot for me right now I can feel my heart pounding" Taehyun put his hand against his chest and listened to his pounding heartbeat. Yeah, if Taehyun is doing this then it's only fair if Kai confesses to soobin. No way is Taehyun going through this alone.

Kai whined through the phone. "But it's not the right time! I've been relying on astrology and the best time will be in two days!! " Kai yelled through the phone.

"Oh fuck your astrology you're confessing tomorrow or I'll tell soobin myself, get over your fear and tell that man you like him! " Taehyun spoke then took a sip of his tea, yuck, he didn't like this flavor.

"Fine fine! But if he rejects me then you owe me a trip to the damn moon... I gotta go my sis is calling" Kai said suddenly. The two shared quick goodbyes and hung up.

Taehyun was left alone with his thoughts.. But now he felt more calm.. Tomorrow he knew what to say to Beomgyu.

-----

Okay so I'm pretty sure it's been like a year since I've touched this book 🤧 I literally don't know but I'm back!

I've recently been updating and finishing some books so I'm here to finish this book! I actually have an ending for this book but I kinda just dipped from wattpad :(

Anyways I will be updating soon I promise!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes