NINE | 九

HER SECRET.

    Satoru sighed and after some time he started to speak.
-"The one they killed was indeed your sister.."

He said with a hint of disappointment in his voice and she was ready to get mad again. She knew that they already killed her.. but why.

-"And she is not the only one they killed that time."
He continued and she just stared at her friend with utmost confuse.
-"What do you mean? Noritoshi Kam-"

Before she could finish he continued once more, because he knew there won't be anything else she needs to hear.

-"Noritoshi Kamo, 147 years old curse user and a traitor. His technique allowed him to move from body to body like nothing. 12. August 1956 he took another hostage.. we didn't know who he had possessed until one week before the day your sister has been killed. "

From those words, Ryunas heart ached and she started to shake her head in disagreement. There is no way her sister would be..

-" Noritoshi Kamo has been planning something, that's why he didn't make any moves and that was a good opportunity for sorcerers to kill him.. to kill her."

Satoru revealed and Ryuna clenched her fists so hard that she digged her nails under her skin, making it bleed. He noticed right away yet there wasn't anything else he could do. Destroying her youth like that really takes the cake for him.
-" You wanted to hear it.."

Satoru said quietly and Ryuna bit her lip as she tried not to feel more upset then she has to in front of him. All this time, she thought she has listened to death wish of her beloved sister and now.. she realized that the one she despised  was the one who motivated her.

-" Ice cream?"
Male suddenly uttered and she looked up at him with tears slowly forming in her eyes.

-"E-excuse me?"
She asked and he scratched back of his neck in embarrassment.

-"I'm asking you if you want ice cream."
He said quietly yet again and she just stared at him, completely unable to move.

-"Why w-would you.. why would I want ice cream..?"

She asked as he shrugged his shoulders and avoided her sharp eye contact.

-"So wanna go or-.."
He offered and awaited her reply as she slowly bursted into crying and laughing at the same time.