#1: Café

Lisa's Pov

I walked down the busy streets of Seoul, wondering how life could be any better than right now. 'Wow' I thought, no one had noticed me yet, being the reason for MY good mood. I continued down the street, to my favorite café. The bell chimed above my head and I was almost immediately greeted with the sweet smell of chocolate chip cookies. I walked to a little booth in the corner, by the window admiring the different colored cars moved on the street, bringing down my sparkly black face mask, I inhaled a have breath and exhaled.

The waiter walked towards the my table and placed a menu on it. "Hey there Lis, nice to see ya here today, what would you like to order?" She greeted and asked with a smile. "Hey Irene I'd like......." I said, with a finger on my lips contemplating my choices,i was just about to say a cupcake when the overwhelming smell of cookies hit my nostrils again. "Coco chip cooks and hot choco" I finally answered as she wrote it down and left my table with the menu.

A short while later she was back with my food. She set it down and left, right when I was about to put a cookie into my mouth I heard a soft knocking on the window.

I looked out and saw a cute little girl, jumping up to try and look into the café. She then stopped and pressed her cubby cute little finger in the glass and pointed to my cookie, even though it was only her for head and her eyes I could see, I knew she was on her tippy toes.

"What in the-?"