#2: Little kids

"What?"
I asked myself as I stood up of the both seat and went out the doors, obviously not before asking for my order to go. I walked out the doors in search for the little girl, but when I spotted her standing staring into the window, she was hand in hand with someone else. They looked about the same age.
The little girl who knocked on the window while I was inside, stopped what she was doing and a big smile spread across her face when she saw the bag that contained my hot coco and cookies. In less than 2seconds she was in front of me, her pearly whites on full display, she pointed at the bag and then to her and her lil companion.

I giggled a little before I brought out 4 cookies each and placed them on their tiny little chubby hands, the taller munched hers down in less than 5 seconds while her Lil companion took hers one by one. I took that time to really look at the girls standing before me, their hair looked messy and dirty, definitely hadn't been washed in a while and their clothes where stained with big holes in them.
When they were done I took out my hit coco and both gave each one a gulp to wash down the cookies. They both thanked me, but that's when the question came to my mind.

'Where in the hell are their parents?' I thought.

A/N.......well that's the end of this chap, I know its short but that's how I'm gonna make the beginning chapters, the ones to come will be longer. Pls comment ,vote and share