#9: Dry

Third Person's POV

The day was coming to an end, they had had their little tour round the mason, cleaned up the house, bath the twins three times after they played with the soil in the garden,Jennie had gotten to stare at the other for as long as she wanted. Yah, their day was going great.

And now they sat in the living room, munching on some cheesy greasy goodness. It'd been a long time since Jennie had taken pizza, so she was honestly so happy to get that cheesy taste in her mouth again. They were all sprawled out on the couch, the two adults on far sides of the couch, resting against the arm rest. With the kids in between them cuddling. They watched the Lion King in silence, we'll there was silence every time a beat didn't start and the animals started singing.

Through out the day, Jennie had been wondering if Lisa would just kick them out, but she hasn't and its honestly making her nervous, she doesn't wanna disturb Lisa so she rather just wait patiently to be train out like the good little kitty girl she was.

But..........

Again, she curious.........

"Ummmm, L-lalisa when are you G-gonna send us a-away?" She asked the black haired girl. "Send you away?, oh no way, you and the twins can stay for as long as you want. I don't wanna see this little kittens on the street" she cooed pinching the kids cheeks, smiling softly at their mom. Pinching her cheeks too, grinning when she saw the faint blush on the ex beggars face.

"Thank you"

____________

Filler chapter, but still.......nice I guess.

Pls vote, comment and share.

And pls follow me.