#6: Hello?

Third Person's POV

"Mommy~"

Jennie shot her head to the direction of the sound, as a big smile spread across her wet face.

There stood her two kids, in two cute raincoats with hoods that kept their heads from getting wet, small black rubber boots,
Each one of their little hands being held by a woman that seemed around her age.

They ran to each other engulfing themselves in a tight hug as the mother cried happy tears, she found her kids. Kissing their faces all over.....,mean while Lisa's question to why the girls looked so adorable was answered

"D-dont you ever r-run away like that" she sniffles, and grabbing each one of the hands in one of hers as she approached the lady that brought them back to her.
"Thank you so much for bringing my little kids here, I'm so grateful, thank you soon much" Jennie smiled gratefully at the young lady, as her kids played with her fingers."it's no biggie, your kids are angels" she giggled as the the kids smiled up brightly at her.

"W-well thank you." Jennie's heart skipped a beat at the tallers giggle, it was so cute.

"Your getting drenched you must be cold, I'll take you home with me so you can freshen up and have a nice warm bath, OK?"she smiled up at the smaller girl, waiting a response, but she just stared at her.

Oh fuck I totally forgot my mask at home.

Her mind filled with worry that the lady would notice her.

Oh shit bout to go down

She quickly covered her face with her hands, causing the lady to blink a couple times, she had been mindlessly staring at her lips, so pink and fu-, what the fuck you thinking about Jennie....stop it.

"Uh...yeah, yeah...that'll be nice thank you, and my names Jennie by the way" she stretched out a hand to shake the taller, blushing at the fact that she was caught staring.

"OK then let's head out, and my names Lalisa" she introduced her self, slowly taking her hands away from her face, to shake the girl.

She smiled, maybe they could become good friends........ Or maybe more,mwahahahahaha(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜

______________________________________________

Ok let's be completely honest with each other here, whose excited for Rose's single album, cause I am, but I'm broke asf so don't expect me to buy anything.

And if your just like me then, come over here(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ, we'll eat ice cream and cry together.

Also the Grammy's are today and I ain't watching it because my DSTV, taught it'd be a great day to expire.

Well there's nothing I can do about that, so I'll just update and sulk In the corner of my room😭😭😭😭

#Save amii from her misery😢
#i'll miss the Grammy's😲
#broke asf😑
#my life is unfair😭
#vote, comment and share💜