How you like that

Jennie's  POV

To say the next morning was as peaceful as ever.

Would be a big motherfucking lie.

I don't remember falling asleep but I sure can remember when two little fluff balls decided it'd be a good idea to wake me up by blasting  kpop music - which I think was made by some chick - and attempting to twerk, Rose pointing at me and then herself singing in sync with the female rapper;

"Look at you, now look at me", "Look at you, now look at me"

And surprisingly, Jisoo's actually backing her up
"How you like that"

Like who the fuck wakes up to a pair of five year olds twerking and rolling this nonexistent hips. There was a lot of hand movement involved too.

Wait!!

Who the fuck even gave these two an MP?

Also,

Who's bed is this?

I shot up in bed, straightening my position and pushing the covers off me, immediately being hit my the cold air surrounding the room , the cause being the air conditioner that had been set on a low setting, considering  the fact that it may have rained again during the night. I could still hear the rain drops hitting the window faintly, signifying I'd was probably right.

The girls stopped dancing and walking to the edge of the bed, letting their legs dangle of the sides, before leaping down onto the soft rug that surrounded the bed area.

"Good mowning mommy" they greeted in unison.

"Girls, do you know where that sweet lady that brought us here went?" I asked, kneeling down in front of them and spreading my arms wide open as they threw themselves towards me, giggling. They were dressed in matching, nice black silk pyjamas that matched the one she wore - which I didn't remember putting on-  only that it was pink.

"Lisa Unnie?, Unnie loo-" Jisoo was interrupted by the door flying open, as the lady from last night, walked in, dressed in the same thing as us, only hers was purple. "Hello, did you sleep we-" She was cut of by Rose, who raced towards her and tackled the woman to the ground, The said lady giggling and smiling brightly as Rose, played with her hair.

That sound, her giggling is probably the best sound I've ever heard. Oh, my god I could listen to just that on repeat, I don't need anything else.

I smiled brightly at the scene,

Their really close already, huh?

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

MY CHILDREN, IM HERE TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR  THE LOVE AND SUPPRORT. THIS BOOK GETTING A HUNDRED  READS IS JUST......AHHHHHHHH!!!😘😘.

I'D HUG YALL IF I COULD.

OH MY AMIHOES HOW YOU MAKE ME HAPPY IS JUST....(*^3^)/~♡

YALL WOULD ALWAYS BE MY FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

REMEBER TO READ, VOTE, SHARE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME.

DONT BE A SILENT READER MES AMIHOES.