Chapter 7

Edward
I open my eyes and see Harry laying there with his eyes closed so I take his hand and start singing softly to him (song Edwards singing to Harry above.) before he moves and opens his eyes which turn blue as he says "The demons are coming to take over heaven and earth." And I say "Well FML." And he blinks and his eyes are back to green and he says "What's going on?" And I say "Nothing your just being a oracle is all." And he says "Wait what? Oh yeah forgot." And I say "Harry we've got to stop Louis!!" And Harry says "Why?" And I say "He thinks your dead!!" And I stand then help my little bro stand and I take his hand and lead him outside then I pick him up and spread my wings and take off into the air towards Zayn's house.
Then I hear Harry say "Ed put me down please!!" And I look at Harry and see he's extremely pale so I say "Harry you ok?" And he says "No." And I land then set him down only to be struck with dizziness so I say "Harry something's wrong!!" And he says "Yeah I know." And I say "I'll call Louis ok." And Harry says "Yeah you do tha-" I look and see Harry collapse onto the ground so I pull out my phone and call Louis "Louis can you come get me and Harry!!" And he says "Sure where are you?" And I say "Outside Zayn's house." And he says "Alright." And I say "Good please hurry something's wrong." And I look at Zayn's house and see Louis looking at me so I smile then faint.
Louis
I look at Edward and see him look at me smile then faint so I run outside and call Niall who then arrives a few minutes later so I pick up Harry while Niall picks up Edward and then we fly to Niall's house who's mums a nurse so we then land and walk inside and I say "Ni where should we set them?" And he says "My room." And I nod and carry Harry in to Niall's room with Niall following me and I walk into Niall's room and lay Harry on one of the two operation tables already set up with Maura in the room in one of the three doctor chairs and then niall walks in and places Edward on the bed next to Harry's and I sit in the chair next to Harry and say "Maura you diagnosis?" And she says "Apparently Edward and Harry both have brain cancer." And I say "What's that?" And she says "They have a tumor in they're brains which then developed into a cancer which is killing them." And I say "How long do they have?" And Maura says "They have until they're 21st birthdays." And I say "They have one month!?" And Maura says "Im afraid so but they'll wake up in about 2 minutes." And I say "Good." And I then take Harrys hand and rub it soothingly.