Chapter 21

Louis
I look at the tv and see Harrys favorite movie playing and I say "I wish I was Jack." Making Zayn look at me and say "Now Lou you can't mean that." And I say "I do I'd rather die to protect my love instead of letting him die for me which is what he did and I'm really hurt that he died for me." And then Zayn falls asleep so I sneak out of the room and down to Zayn's bathroom which I then lock myself in with a knife which I then proceed to cut my wrists open with the I grab my shard of glass and slam it hard into my arm making me scream in pain and so I sit on the ground and turn and see Harry looking at me with tears in his eyes so I say "Wait for me." And he nods and says "Okay." And I say "Okay." And he says "Perhaps okay will be our always." And I look at him and say "Okay." And he says "Oh my god stop flirting with me!!" And I smile at him as my eyes start to close making him say "Lou I'll be back." And then he disappears.
Harry
I run down the hall to where I know Liam will be and I see him comforting a sleep crying Niall so I say "Liam its Louis he's hurt himself badly!!" And Liam looks up and says "Show me." And I nod and run out of the room and back to Zayn's bathroom which is still locked so I grab a knife and unlock the door which swings open revealing a bloodied Louis laying on the floor and he looks up and says "Liam what are you doing here?" And he says "Here to help you." And Louis says "How?" And I say "By keeping you from trying this again that's how Lou." And Louis looks at me and says "You liar you said you'd wait for me!!" And I say "Yeah I know Louis it's just that this isn't the way I wanted you to die!!" And then a crippling pain through my chest leaves me in tears and gasping for breathe so I say "Liam something's wrong!!" And then I black out.
Louis
I look at Harry and see him fall to the ground so I stand ignoring the pain in my arm and kneel next to him and say " Liam can you please help him." And Liam nods and picks Harry up and then walks to his room where he then places Harry on the bed and hooks up a heart monitor and then sets up a X-Ray machine and aims the machine at Harry's chest and then does an X-Ray and says " Lou apparently Harry's suffering from a broken heart which caused him to elapse into a coma." And I say "And will he wake up?" And Liam says "I don't know." And I say "Ok." And I sit next to Harry and gently take his hand and rub it soothingly and then say "Why is Harry suffering from a broken heart? And and Liam says "Its because you let go when you promised him you'd never let go." And I nod and kiss Harry making him open his eyes and say weakly "Lou?" And I say "Hey babe." And I kiss Harry.
And he says "Lou I'm pregnant." And I say "Seriously." And he says "Seriously." And I say "How long?" And Harry says "81/2 months." And I say "That long!!" And he nods and says "Yeah why surprised?" And I nod.