Chapter 11

Louis
I look around Harrys room and finally spot a note on the bed which says "Dear Louis as you know I'm Zayn and I took Harry and Edward back with me to hell where they can live in peace since after all Harrys dying and Edward got banished from heaven so if your looking for him I've hidden him expertly so you can't find him until his transformation is complete until then bye." And I then turn the paper over and see a diagram of Zayn's house so I quickly fly to Zayn's house and walk inside.
And I hear a moan come from the basement so I walk downstairs and see Harry and Edward in glass tubes with black wings on their backs so I walk up to Harry and he looks at me smiles and says "Louis you came." And I say "Of course I did Haz." And then I look and see Zayn at the bottom of the stairs and I say "Zayn let them go." And Zayn says "Sorry but I can't do that." And then I get shoved into a tube next to Harry and chained to the floor of it by my wrists and ankles and then Zayn walks over to Edwards tube and pulls him out then shoves him against the wall hard then starts choking him and then his grip tightens and soon Edward stops moving.
So I look at Harry and see him look at me with teary blue eyes and then Harry gets pulled out of his tube as the transformation ends and then gets hit over the head with a frying pan.
Joey (Harry)
I open my eyes and look around and see two people one I know and one I don't so I say "Dad who's he?" And Zayn says "Don't worry Joey it's just the enemy your lucky I got to you in time." And I say "Thanks dad." And he helps me up and I then hug him and he hugs me back and I let go and walk up to the tube and look up and see a guy with brown hair and blue eyes and I say "Daddy his eyes are just like mine!!" And Zayn says "Yeah they are come on let's go and meet my friends." And I nod and then he picks me up and walks back outside.
Louis
I break the chains and then I open the door and walk out following Zayn then I see him take off into the air for heaven so I follow him and see him land and then walk inside the castle and to Niall's room so I land and follow him and I then see Zayn set Harry down and Harry run down the hall and into the throne room where Liam and Justin are so I follow Harry and see Liam pick him up and say "Hello what's your name cutie?" And Harry says "Harry." And I see Liam look at Justin and then he looks at me and says "Harry can you tell me so that is?" And Harry looks at me and says "That's the enemy of my kind." And I say "No I'm not gonna hurt you Harry I'm here to show you something." And I pull out my locket with the picture of me and Harry in it and walk over to him and show him it.