Chapter 17

Warning: ATTEMPT IN SUICIDE DON'T READ IF THIS WILL TRIGGER ANYTHING IF NOT KEEP READING.

Zayn
I look into Harry's room and see his lifeless body hanging from the ceiling and so I quickly grab the knife I used to unlock the door and carefully walk to the beginning of the rope attached to the bed frame and start cutting it and a few seconds later the rope snaps and Harry falls to the ground lips blue and wrists slit and so I kneel next to him and start doing CPR and after a few minutes I say "Liam check his pulse." And Liam walks over to us and presses two fingers to the side of Harry's neck and then looks at me and says "He's alive but barely." And I smile slightly then go back to doing CPR and I then look at Harry and see his eyes are fading into black pits and his skins white as a sheet and then Liam checks his pulse and says "Guys the noble sun has finally set." And Louis kneels next to Harry and says "How oft when men are at the point of death Have they been merry! which their keepers call A lightning before death: O, how may I Call this a lightning? O my love! my boyfriend! Death, that hath suck'd the honey of thy breath, Hath had no power yet upon thy beauty: Thou art not conquer'd; beauty's ensign yet Is crimson in thy lips and in thy cheeks, And death's pale flag is not advanced there. O, what more favour can I do to thee, Than with that hand that cut thy youth in twain To sunder his that was thine enemy?
Forgive me, friend! Ah, dear Harry, Why art thou yet so fair? shall I believe That unsubstantial death is amorous,
And that the lean abhorred monster keeps Thee here in dark to be his paramour? For fear of that, I still will stay with thee; And never from this palace of dim night Depart again: here, here will I remain' With worms that are thy chamber-maids; O, here Will I set up my everlasting rest, And shake the yoke of inauspicious stars From this world-wearied flesh. Eyes, look your last! Arms, take your last embrace! and, lips, O you The doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss A dateless bargain to engrossing death! Come, bitter conduct, come, unsavoury guide! Thou desperate pilot, now at once run on The dashing rocks thy sea-sick weary bark! Here's to my love!" And I see him pull out a vial so I grab it and say "Louis stop please." And he says "Parting is such sweet sorrow." Before grabbing the poison and downing the whole thing.
And then he collapses and then Harry shifts and opens his eyes and says "Hey guys what happened?" And I say "You tried to kill yourself Harry why?" And Harry says "It all just became too much to handle." And he then kisses Louis who opens his eyes and sits up and says "Harry never do that again." And Harry nods and stands and walks into the bathroom.
Harry
I walk into my bathroom and grab my razor and bring it down onto my wrist hard and so I keep cutting until I feel slightly dizzy so I walk to the door and lock it then continue cutting my arm open then I move onto my other arm and I keep cutting until I collapse onto the floor and crawl into the corner and notice I spelled out Torn and so I sing quietly There's nothing left I used to cry my conversation has run dry that's what's going on nothing fine I'm torn this is how I feel cold and shamed lying broken on the floor." And my eyes finally shut for the last time.
Louis
I stand and walk over to Harry's bathroom door and pull out my knife and pick the lock so the door creaks open and I see Harry lifeless on the floor so I say "L-Liam!!" And Liam walks over and says "Lou I can already tell that it's too late for him to be saved." And I kneel next to Harry and put my ear to his chest to hear a faint heart beat so I say "Liam he's alive but barely can you at least try." And Liam nods and picks Harry up and lays him on his bed and stitches up the cuts and says "Well apparently the reason he hasn't died yet is because he's in a."

CLIFFHANGER SUCKERS SORRY WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS HARRY DEAD OR NOT?!!!! FIND OUT LATER!!!!!