Chapter 20

Liam
I'm checking the dead boy for a pulse only to find a very faint unpromising one so I say "Guys he's alive but barely." And Louis says "Well then try to save him!!" And I say "I'll try." And I go to work trying to keep the boy alive and so I set up a heart monitor and hook it up to Harry only to have it flatline and so me and Zayn move the body from the bed to a stretcher which has a sheet on it so we gently lay Harry on the bed then I pull the sheet over his body covering him.
Then I turn to Louis and say "Sorry bud I tried but couldn't save him in time." And Louis says "Oh well at least you tried Liam." And then he walks out.
I look at Zayn and Niall and they both look extremely sad so I say "Zayn do you know anything about this?" And Zayn says "Well I was on Twitter and I was looking at tweets when I noticed a post by Harry saying something about how he wasn't going to be on Twitter for a long time so I immediately went to check on Harry and I found him still and not breathing on his bed with five empty pill bottles laying around him and so I called you." And I say "Well it's a good thing that you did that Zayn very responsible." And Zayn smiles at me before following Louis out to make sure he doesn't do anything drastic.
Louis
I'm sitting in my room wrapped in Harrys clothes and cologne and duvet with tears pouring down my face while repeatedly listening to our old songs just to hear his voice and I'm broken out of my thoughts by Zayn entering the room and saying "Louis please come out." And I say "You knew yet you never told anyone and yet you let my only love kill himself and you never told anyone when you could've saved Harrys life by doing so." And Zayn says "Lou come here just let it all out." And I stand and walk to Zayn still wrapped in Harrys clothes and duvet and cologne and when I reach him he hugs me as I let my tears flow.
Zayn
I look down at Louis and rub his hair while he cries only making him cry harder so I say "Wanna watch a movie?" And I feel Louis nod against my chest so I walk him over to the bed and lay down on his side while he lies on Harrys side and I grab the remote and turn the tv on and see the movie playing is Titanic.