Chapter 14

Warning: triggers including cutting, suicidal actions and a lot of heartbreak including heart break for Louis and Niall and Zayn mostly Louis and Zayn because well Louis' trying to cope with loosing Harry and Zayn's feeling guilty for basically everything he did and now he totally regrets it and some secrets will be told and people will be pushed over the edge I'm not going to say but you'll be surprised at who it is and how they do it some song references and also lots of movie references including Titanic and other sad romantic movies that will make you cry so don't read if these may effect you or you cry easily cause someone will try to commit and you'll be shocked at who it is in fact it might be the devil himself hint it will be and it will also be Louis only one will succeed though and you won't like it one damn bit.

Louis
I'm looking at Harrys grave while crying and then I hear a voice saying "You alright Lou?" And I look up and see Zayn looking at me sadly and I say "No." My voice cracking half way through and Zayn looks at me and says "Lou I'm so sorry just tell me how you feel." And I say "I feel like I don't want to live without him in my life." And I look at Zayn and see him looking at me then saying "Louis you can't mean that." And I say "Oh but I do I mean I hear him all the time telling me about the place he's in and how peaceful and relaxing it is and how he wishes I could join him and sometimes I even see him in my dreams everywhere I go I see him because that's what makes you beautiful Hazza." And I then turn my wrists over revealing my battle wounds the battle which I'm loosing because in that moment in time I'll find the words to say before I leave this world and float on the clouds with Harry because that would be a once in a life time opportunity.
Zayn
I look at Louis and say "Lou come on please don't give up." And he says "Why should I when I feel torn." And I say "Lou come on let's go do something fun ok." And Louis looks at me nods and I help him up by his wrist making him whimper so I gently turn his wrist over and see a battleground of scars so I say "Lou why do you do this to yourself?" And he says "To be with Harry that's why." And I say "Lou this isn't going to help with anything." And he says "Yeah well I wouldn't need to if you hadn't killed him!!" And I pull him into my arms and hug him as he breaks.
Louis
I'm crying into Zayn's chest unable to function anymore I just let my body give up and I say "Zayn please stop." And he stops and lets go of me and says "Lou you ok?" And I say "I think I'm going to faint." My eyes fluttering and then my body gives out and I collapse dying fast in Zayn's arms so I say "Stay gold Zain stay gold." And I look into Zayn's eyes before mine shut. But I'm not dead yet.
Zayn
I look at Louis and see the little color in his eyes fade before his eyes close so I put my ear to his chest and hear his heart beating but heart stoppingly slowly so I pick him up and carry him inside and to where I know Liam will be and I walk into the throne room and say "Liam Louis' dying!!" And Liam looks at me and says "Ok let's go he doesn't have much time left!!" And I nod and carry Louis to the palace ICU where I lay him down on the operating bed and notice his pale skin and sweat layered body so I say "Liam what's wrong with him?" And Liam says "Well he's going into cardiac arrest." And I say "Seriously." And Liam says "Yeah what did he look like before he fainted?" And I say "Well he looked extremely pale, thin and basically zombie like except almost corpse like or skeleton like then he just fainted and his heart was barely responding at all so here we are." And Liam nods and goes back to trying to get Louis' heart going stronger again and I concentrate on Louis' chest and suddenly his heart beats stronger and he then opens his eyes.
And I look at him and run out of the room and to the bathroom where I throw up everything in my stomach including my stomach lining then I grab a razor and let the sweet feeling move through me as I cut my arm open then I smash the mirror and then I grab a piece of glass and slam it into my arm and panic when I see how deep it is in my arm then suddenly faint on the floor of the bathroom blood dripping from my mouth and nose and arm.
Niall
I'm floating around the palace when I notice Zayn run down the corridor so I follow him and see him throw up then faint with blood dripping down the sides of his mouth and nose so I quickly float back to the ICU and up to Liam and Louis so I say "Liam follow me!!" And he nods and follows me down the corridor and to where Zayn is and I say "He's in there and it's very bad Liam so be prepared." And he nods and walks inside then walks back out with Zayn in his arms and that's when I notice how abnormally pale Zayn is so I say "Liam what's he holding?" And he says "I don't know Nialler I don't know." And I grab Zayn's arm and move it revealing the bloody razor blade so I then lift his arm and see the deep cut and blood pouring out of it.
So I look at Liam and see he looks deathly pale so I say "Liam I think he tried to kill himself." And Liam says "Right lets go he doesn't have a lot of time left." And I nod and float after him and to the ICU where Louis is still.
Zayn
All I see is darkness and then I hear a voice saying "Zayn!!" And I look up and see Harry so I say "Harry!!" And he says "Zayn your not supposed to be here." And I say "So what?" And Harry says "Zayn you've got to go back." And I say "Why I'm finally happy." And Harry says "Don't do it for me do it for Niall who's also dead." And I look at Harry and see him close to tears so I say "Harry can you come back with me?" And he says "Sorry but I can't I've been dead too long to go back." And we hug and then a portal opens and we look inside it and see Liam and Niall and Louis crying over my body then Louis pulls out a dagger and stabs himself in the stomach with it causing me and Harry and Liam and Niall to scream.