Chapter 8

Louis
I'm sitting next to Harry rubbing his hair when he moves then opens his eyes and I say "Harry your up." And he says "Yeah what happened?" And I say "You have brain cancer." And he says "Does Edward know?" And I say "Yeah he knows cause he also has it." And then Edward opens his eyes and says "Hey Haz you find out yet?" And Harry says "Yeah how long Lou?" And I say "One month." And both Harry and Edward look at me and say "One month!?" And I say "Yeah I just said that." My eyes turning a dark grey color like they always do when I'm pissed off.
Making both Edward and Harry move away from me terrified so I say "You really don't want to piss me off boys." And they say "Sorry." And my eyes turn back to normal and I look at the frightened twins to see tear streaks on both their faces so I say "Sorry guys." And Harry says "It's ok just promise to never let go Louis." And I say "You've been watching Titanic again haven't you?" And he says "Yeah I have." And I say "Well then I promise I'll never let go ever." And he says "Good." And I say "Harry I could make you a fallen angel but we'd have to talk to god." And h nods and says "Lets do it." And I smile take his hand and lead him outside before picking him up and flying him to the gates of heaven.
Harry
I stand outside gods castle in heaven when a sudden bang from the gates makes all three of us turn around to see demons storming the gates so I say "Louis go me and Edward will hold them off you need to protect god." And Louis says "Fine Edward to better protect my angel." And Edward says "Don't worry he is my twin after all." And Louis smiles and then walks up to me and kisses me passionately then stops and runs inside the castle just as the demons break through the gates.
And charge towards me and Edward who pull out our daggers and swords and start running towards them then we start flying at them then we enter the swarm and start killing until I get cornered by demons who then knock me out.
Edward
I look up from the dying demon I just killed to see Harry get dragged away by demons so I quickly drop my weapons and run inside the castle and to the throne room where Louis is with Liam and Justin so I say "Louis Harry go captured by demons!!" And Louis says "Alright Edward get ready we're going to hell." And I say "Alright Justin you wanna come?" And he says "Sure." And together we walk to my old room and I grab my suitcases and we start packing until I have my duffel packed so I stand hug Justin then grab my duffel and walk back to the throne room.
And as I walk in I get knocked out.