Chapter 7 - Cadit Seorsum

(Tw!) This chapter has incompetent cops (no violence directly from the officers) And violence/torture. If I missed anything feel free to comment! I'll give whoever needs one a recap/summary! :) love y'all and I hope you enjoy! P.S. There's a total Karen moment in here, but sometimes a Karen moment is the best way to solve things. Also! I honestly have no idea how police places work, or if Tsukauchi is the head detective or whatever, but he is in this story!

Cadit Seorsum - (Latin) Falling apart

________________

Katsuki sat up slowly in his hospital bed, he had been taken off the machines that helped his breathing yesterday, but the doctor wanted to keep him in the hospital for observation. He was told that he had a visitor today, the visitor not being one of his parents as they always burst in his room instead of abiding by visitor rules.

Katsuki didn't care much anyway, it was probably just one of his stupid lackeys that decided that they should worship the ground he walked on today. He knew that he was like a god to them, but with such a powerful quirk, it just made sense.

The nurse that had delivered the news quickly left the room, Katsuki thought it might have been his overwhelming presence and amazing quirk. In reality the nurse simply couldn't stand the attitude of the young boy, he had obviously been coddled since young and acted as if he was the best thing on the earth.

Katsuki heard the door squeak slightly, he smirked, ready for his ego to be fed by his friends. It deflated slightly when an unknown figure entered, Katsuki didn't really expect this and he didn't recognize this man.

He immediately inflated when he realized who the hero was, All Might! He had a hint of an idea why All Might was here, but it was completely overshadowed by his joy at seeing his favorite hero.

"Young Bakugou! It's good to see you! I was wondering if you would be open to talk?" Katsuki had never nodded so quickly, this was All Might for heaven's sake! He'd be stupid to not accept a talk!

"Wonderful! I just wanted to say that I was sorry about showing up so late to rescue you from the slime villain! I also just wanted to talk with you! I've seen how you are such an excellent student you are!" Katsuki's smile dropped slightly at the mention of the slime incident. It triggered a bad memory, he was so weak! Katsuki's first meeting with his idol was him almost dying! That was a horrible first impression! Katsuki's smile returned slightly when All Might moved on quickly. Neither of the males wished to remember the newly dubbed slime incident, though both were for different reasons.

The two continued to talk, the talking mostly being done by All Might as he rambled on. Katsuki forced his input every few minutes, each word managing to sound even more egotistical than the last. All Might didn't pay that fact any mind, simply happy that he found someone who would agree with his everything he said. In the end, Katsuki was hanging off every word All Might spoke, but still was unable to actually listen to the tall blond in favor of talking about himself when he could.

The nurse who was tasked with Katsuki rolled her eyes, she had been standing in the doorway for a few minutes already, but the oversized man didn't realize she was there, and Katsuki being Katsuki ignored her completely. She couldn't believe that two people could have such high opinions of themselves. In the end she simply left, knowing that nothing she did would draw either of the male's attention.

The conversation only ended when All Might started coughing blood, a few splatters landed on Katsuki's face, but he wiped them away absentmindedly. He didn't have enough brainpower to register that his hero had just coughed blood onto his face.

All Might excused himself after recovering his breath, leaving the boy's room with a smile. He quickly looked around at his surroundings before deflating, too high on praise to see the nurse turning the corner as he did so. Luckily enough for him, she didn't care enough for the man to notice when he became smaller.