4

"Get away from my child!" my mom screamed throwing her hands up.

He ran with the gun in his hand into the living room.

"Your child?!" he slurred, he was obviously drunk.

I ran up the stairs and into my room. I tripped over the junk I had all over the floor and grabbed my phone. My hands trembled as I tried to dial 911.

"ALEX GET OUT!" she screamed.

"I dont have much time!" I thought.

"Hello, what is your emergency?" the operator spoke.

"My dad. He's drunk again! He has a gun this time, please hurry!" I cried.

"We're on our way, miss. Sit tight." she spoke calmly.

I ran down the stairs, and saw him standing in the doorway, gun 5 feet away from her.

"Daddy please." I whispered.

He lifted his eyes to me, then the gun.

"If I cant have you no one will." he studdered.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I noticed I was sweating alot. I haven't had one of these types of dreams in a long time.

I got out of bed and dragged myself to the bathroom. I stopped infront of the mirror and looked at myself. I looked so tired and I felt depressed.

It's not easy to fly to a different state and live a whole new life with only one parent.

I splashed cold water in my face and brushed my teeth and then my hair. I walked over to my closet, and since it was the first day of school, I had to 'try' to look good. I put on a floral crop top with studded high waisted jean shorts, a flower crown, my white converse and some small accesories with light makeup.

I grabbed my bag and an apple before saying bye to my mom and walking out the door to the bus stop.

Ethan and Grayson werent there and I guess they drive or something. The bus came shortly after. I got on and walked towards the back of the bus and sat across from this girl. She looked nice and she didn't seem like a druggie.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi, you new here?"

"Yea." I smiled.

"Me too!"

"No way! Dude we can be like the lost best friends!" I laughed.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Adrian." I giggled.

"Cool, I'm Kendall."

☠☠☠

We got to school, and we went to homeroom first.

Since me and Kendall have last names that both start with M's we're in the same homeroom.

Her name is Kendall Martin and mine is Adrian Morgan. We got our schedule and went to our lockers.

I found my locker and opened it on my 3rd try. I went to science first period and waited for the bell to ring. I sat there in silence and starred at the blank white board. "I can't believe summer is practically over." I thought. Well we still have some days that will be hot before fall comes, but school ruins it all.

Right before the teacher walks in, Grayson walks in and looks around and smirks when his eyes meet mine. He walks over to me and sits in the chair next to mine.

"Heyo." he smiled.

"Hi Gray." I giggled.

The teacher walked up infront of the class and introduced herself.

"Hi guys! Welcome to junor year! I'm Ms. Michaels and I hope we can have an amazing year!" she cheered.

"Me too." I murmured.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I'll post a pic of what they look like next chapter!

Thanks dudes ily