13

«2 Days Later»

•Adrian's POV•

Grayson and I were a normal couple, I guess. But right now the problem is Kendall. She hasn't been to school for 2 days, and I thought she would be sick or something. I called her and texted her, I asked Ethan, and I even went to her house. Ethan knew as much as I did, which was nothing. Nobody was at her house, and she never answered my calls or texts.

Ethan was skeptical at first, he thought she was cheating. That obviously isn't the case because she would come to school atleast. I'm starting to think that it has to do with her past.

Ethan, Grayson, and I went to check her house one last time for any sign of her.

I pulled into the driveway and put the car in park, and we all got out. Kendall's house is one floor with an underground basement, but it's wide. So Ethan went to knock on the front door while Grayson and I went around to her bedroom window.

The curtains were opened so it was easy for me to look around. I saw on her desk alot of pictures with her and some guy, and it was not Ethan, that's for sure.

"Babe, look." I pointed to the pictures.

"She doesn't look very happy in those." he said.

He was right. It looked like forced pictures. As if she was forced to be with this guy. We just really can't tell Ethan about this.

"Oh my god, maybe that's why she's new here like me!" I yelled.

"I doubt it." Grayson said.

"No! Don't you see? I always asked her why she came here but she always changed the subject. Always!" my eyes widened as well as Grayson's.

"But that doesn't explain why she's nowhere to be seen." Grayson raised an eyebrow.

"No, but that does." I pointed to a piece of paper by her tv that said "he's back"
with red sharpie marker.

"Holy fuck." he paused. "Why would she write that?"

"Maybe if something like this happened! She needs help, Grayson." I panicked.

"Okay, okay! Let me just think this through." he ran his fingers through his hair.

I paced back and forth as Ethan walked towards us.

"We have to break it to him!" I whispered.

"Fine!" he yelled obviously frustrated.

Ethan walked over and gave us a confused look. We explained everything that had just happened and showed him the pictures that were on her desk that were visable from the outside window. He was panicking but I tried to keep him calm.

"Do you have her mom's number?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Give it to me." I demanded.

I quickly dialed the number in and waited for Kendall's mom to answer.

"Hello?"

"Sarah? Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm on a business trip in Boston, why?" she asked.

"I think Kendall is missing! She hasn't been to school in two days and won't answer my calls or anything! I just stopped by the house and see random pictures of her with some guy! Do you know anything about him?" I yelled.

"I'll be home on the next flight, but in the meantime, tell me what these pictures look like." she studdered, I could tell she was nervous.

"Well, there's this one and he's drinking and she doesn't look happy but he's holding her wrist and they're at some party." I explained the picture.

She immediately sighed.

"Adam Parker." she flatly spoke.

"What?" I said.

"Adam Parker, he was arrested for stealing things, and abusing her. He's the reason why we're in New Jersey here, and it looks like he's out. He's going to hurt her! Please help her Adrian!" she cried into the phone.

I hung up and grabbed the boys' hands.

"Where are we going?" they yelled.

"To find Adam Parker."

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Sorry if this is short!

What do you think will happen with Kendall??!

thank you for the votes andcomments you guys are the bomb.com