5

The day went by fairly quickly. I had a few classes with the twins and a few with Kendall. But I had lunch with all of them.

We all sat together, and I introduced Kendall to the boys. We got to know eachother more and I feel like we're going to be like the 4 musketeers.

⚛⚛⚛

I invited Kendall over while we were in study hall and she said yes. We got to my stop and walked to my house and went up to my room.

•Ethan's POV•

"Dude did you see her?!" I yelled.

"I called dibs on Adrian man." Grayson rolled his eyes.

"No! Kendall! She's new too! And she's hot."

"Oh, she's okay I guess." he simply stated.

"More for me!" I yelled.

•Adrian's POV•

"How do you tell the diffrence between them oh my god!" Kendall yelled.

"That was me like 2 days ago." I laughed. "It's actually pretty easy to tell the difference."

"They're hot." she smiled.

"Tell me about it." I smirked.

"But I could see at lunch that Ethan I think it was, he was like staring at me." Kendall said.

"He's into you." I flatly smiled.

"No way!" she got off the bed and began jumping im exitement.

"It's so obvious." I laughed.

I got a text from Ethan.

Ethan: Hey are u with Kendall?

Me: Yea, why😉

Ethan : Just wonderin if u guys might wanna come over or something

Me : Get it boiii, can i be the god mom?

Ethan : dude stfu

Me : 😂 we're coming

"Dude, let's go to Ethan's house." I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Cause he wants us to come over, if you know what I mean." I winked.

"I don't know whether to be excited or not." she laughed.

"Comon." I laughed.

When we got there, we all went to the basement and Ethan introduced Kendall to Gizmo, and Cameron and showed her around just like Grayson did for me. Grayson and I just sat on the couch and watched netflix while they walked around. His legs were on the table and my legs were propped ontop of his.

"What do you want to do?" he asked me.

"Nothing." I laughed.

"That's my girl." he said.

"You wish." I murmered.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"Oh nothing, babe." I smiled looking at the tv.

"That's what I thought." he smirked.

A few minutes passed by and Ethan still wasn't down stairs yet.

"We should sneak up on them." he said.

"Omg yes!" I squealed.

We tiptoed up the stairs and walked around this floor and they were nowhere to be seen. We went up the second flight of stairs and walked infront of Ethan's door. We tried to be reall quiet and listen, but Grayson kept like farting and doing stupid shit that made me laugh.

We didn't hear anything so Grayson turned the knob slowly and took a peak in the door crack...

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Aye 2 chapters in one night!

ur welcome peeps