Outro

Grayson's POV

6 months later•

My life has been a living hell. Now with Kendall and Adrian gone, I feel like a big part of my life was missing. All because of a drunkie and a psyco.

Ethan was so torn that he got into drugs to take the pain away. It was so bad that he had to go to rehab. It's been two months without Ethan.

Cameron went to live with her best friend, Ashley. I guess she couldn't handle all of the negative vibes in the house.

And me? I'm an emotional wreck. Adrian and I may have only known eachother for about a year, but that was the best year of my entire life. She brought so much happiness into my life. Now that she was ripped out of my life, I am no longer the boy I used to be.

I decided to visit Adrian's grave today. Today marks exactly 6 months without her. Worst 6 months of my life. Each day it gets worse and worse. Each day my heart aches and has a desire to be with her more.

I walked around the paths until I found Adrian's name engraved into a marble slate on the ground.

In loving memory of Adrian Morgan
Beloved friend and daughter
02/18/1998 - 11-26-15

I couldn't help but cry. Why is it so hard to believe that she's gone?

I sat next to her and began to talk to her, only because I knew she was listening.

"I miss you baby." I began. " It is so hard to live with the fact that this is all my fault. If only I didn't mute my phone, I would've came alot sooner. This is all my fault, and I don't expect you to forgive me, I can't even forgive myself. I would do anything to be with you right now." I softly spoke.

I kissed the granite slate and got up and looked at it once more.

"We'll be together again, sooner than you think." I wiped a tear and left.

I went home and locked myself in the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Look at yourself, Grayson. There's no point of having you survive in this world. You serve no purpose!" I yelled at myself.

I punched the mirror so I wouldn't have to look at myself. I leaned against the wall and slid down it until I was sitting on the floor.

I felt a stinging sensation on my knuckles, then I realized I was bleeding. Blood ran down my arm and dripped all over the white bath mat.

I pulled out my phone and dialed the rehab center.

"C-Can I speak to Ethan Dolan?" I stuttered.

"What section is he placed in?" the front desk lady said.

"Uhm section C." I said.

"Hold on." she said and put me on hold.

A few minutes later Ethan answered the phone.

"Hello?" he answered.

He sounded alot better, alot better then he was about 5 months ago.

"Hi." I simply said.

"Is there something wrong?" Ethan asked.

"Ethan, I have to go." I said.

"But you called me first." he laughed.

"No Ethan, I need to be with Adrian."

"Oh. Gray-"

"Ethan, we're all gonna die anyways." I said wiping away a tear.

"I understand." Ethan said.

"I'll see you soon, tell mom, dad, and Cam not to stress about me. I love you Ethan." I said.

"I love you buddy." Ethan cried.

I ended the call and went to camera roll and looked at the most recent photo I had of Adrian. I smiled at the picture and then put my phone away.

I stood up and shuffled through the cabinets looking for something.

I found my grandmas old chemo pills, these were hers before she died. She never finished them.

I opened the cap and looked in the bottle. There were 6 capsules.

I poured the pills into my hand and plopped it in my mouth and swallowed.

My vision became blurry, really fast.

I tried to get up and get out of the bathroom. I fumbled with the doorknob until it opened. I walked around the house until I reached the staircase. Slowly, I began climbing the steps and into my room.

"I'm almost there, Adr-"

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: