22

(Should I change the cover to this one?)

"We're here!" the driver said as he came to an immediate stop that woke us all up.

"Well it's time for me to go to my hotel now, you guys are scheduled to leave Newark at 7:30pm tonight." he said.

"Okay, bye!" Kendall yelled, I don't know why but she was wide awake and it was only 10am. She usually sleeps until like 3pm.

"Bye." the boys groaned as they stretched their arms out.

"The meet and greet starts at 12!" Kendall yelled shaking Ethan.

"Alright, Alright I'm up, babe!" Ethan said sitting up from the floor.

"Me too." I said standing up.

After 20 minutes we all managed to wake up.

Having one bathroom is hard though. We all had to take turns but we agreed that us girls go first because apparently we take "forever".

I plugged in my straightener and brushed my teeth while I waited for it to heat up. I straightened my long hair, as well as Kendall's. After we both put on some light make up and went to get dressed.

I put on some jean shorts and a muscle tee that said "Cali" on it. Underneath I put a black bandueu and my black converse shoes, and a neff beanie to top it off.

Kendall put on some high wasted shorts with a Matthew Espinosa crop top that showed off her belly ring, and her white converse. Kendall was one of those types to fangirl to her boyfriend about other famous people just to make him jelous. Plus she was mildly obsessed with Matt.

I think it's pretty obvious to tell what type of personality we have, judging by our clothes. Kendall is the crazy outgoing person, and I was more on the tomboy side, and I'd rather be in comfortable clothing.

After we walked out, the boys groaned and ran into the bathroom all at once.

"Finally!" Logan yelled.

"That's not our fault!" I laughed.

The boys were already dressed they just had to do their hair and brush their teeth.

Finally it was 11:50 and we decided to go to the venue.

The boys went through the back while we went through the front to pretend that we were fans, cause we don't want drama now.

A few minutes later Jake and Logan came running up on the stage followed by Ethan and Grayson. Then I went deaf.

I cant even hear myself think! I soon realized how many people know Grayson and Ethan and the people here isnt even 1/20 of them. Crazy.

After the event was over, it was time for the actual meeting of the greet. Kendall and I got in line just for fun. When it was almost our turn the girl infront of us walked up to the boys and flipped her hair to reveal her boobs sticking out.

"Can you each sign my tit?" she smirked.

Grayson looked at me and his eyes widened.

I laughed at him and winked.

Usually, I would get jealous of something like this but Grayson warned me about something happening.

Kendall was also warned but she still gets jelous easily.

"Kendall, take it easy." I whispered and laughed while nudging her.

"She literally just asked him to sign her fucking breast. Are you blind?!" she threw her hands up.

"Don't worry you have tits too, Ethan would gladly sign all over them." I laughed.

"Adrian! This isn't funny!" she yelled.

"Calm down, I doubt that they would fall in love with a slut who wants them to sign her boob." I said.

"Ugh, it bothers me though!" she sighed.

"Dude, trust me it'll get 100x worse than this." I smiled and soon enough it was our turn.

"Oh my god!" I pretended to throw my arms up in exitment and hug the boys.

"I love you babe." Grayson whispered in my ear.

I smiled at him and took Kendall and we left to get in the bus before anyone noticed.

We looked around for any fans and we ran to the parking lot.

"Kendall get the keys!" I said nervously shaking my hands.

"Okay, Okay!" she looked for the keys to unlock the door.

"Hurry!" I yelled.

"Okay! Got it!" she yelled.

Kendall fumbled with the keys and finally unlocked the door.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" someone yelled.

"Shit!" I whispered and turned around to see one of their fans.

She started running towards the bus and Kendall quickly shut the door, and I started shutting the blinds.

Soon we heard banging on the doors.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

I HUST GOR TO 5 THOYFSAND READS YOG PEIPLE ARE THE BESTSDT PEIPLE IN TTHE WHOLE WORLD

SHOULF I CHANGE THE COVEt TO MY BOOK?!

IM SOL HAPPY RN